nikon d300 Price??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

You might want to take note of this. Nikon Camera Body is only local warranty. Therefore if your Nikon Camera Body is purchased in HKG, you will need to bring it back to Nikon HKG service centre to service if there is a need. SG Nikon SVC Centre might not service it for you. Only Lens and Flash Light has international warranty coverage.

Enclosed is link to the warranty coverage from the HKG Nikon website (English). You might want to take a look at it:

http://en.nikon.com.hk/pagearticle.php?pageid=61-0b3edb1ee8

Benjamin.

thks for the golden advises from all .will like to try the hk set . anyone bought the hk set of d300??:bigeyes:
any diff???:dunno::dunno:

thks for the golden advises from all .will like to try the hk set . anyone bought the hk set of d300??:bigeyes:
any diff???:dunno::dunno:

There is absolutely no difference except the warranty is only applicable in Hong Kong.

Enquired from OP yday on D300 body, price still not attractive yet, ard $2200...

Anyone knows the price at Harvey Norman??
Do we have to pay extra for e extended warranty?

For Harvey Norman, i called them yesterday, this is what they gave me:

Body: 2500
extended 2 yr warranty: 292
extended 4 yr warranty: 435
Can purcahse SB-800 @ 399

Last edited:
AP around 2100. more or less.

For Harvey Norman, i called them yesterday, this is what they gave me:

Body: 2500
extended 2 yr warranty: 292
extended 4 yr warranty: 435
Can purcahse SB-800 @ 399

U can also purchase e batt grip @ $299.
with free 4gb CF card and other useless freebies.

bought D300 at AP funan with $2085, MB-D10 @ $340. :devil:

Try John 3:16. Similar prices.

Last edited:
Try John 3:16. Similar prices.

kekek they very near each other..... need to be competitive.... :devil:.... hmmm very near to the psychological "barrier" of below 2k.... :lovegrin:

exactly how much? But it's not fixed, diff people got diff price... GUess not all will be so lucky to get the best price at $2085

HK set selling $1850 at the the Benrophoto shop (opposite the coffee area outside P&G Photographic shop in Peninsular shopping Centre).

Is there any freebies for this one or just the body?

kekek they very near each other..... need to be competitive.... :devil:.... hmmm very near to the psychological "barrier" of below 2k.... :lovegrin:

What's $85 or $100 if you can have the toy today?

Actually I got mine at higher than this number in June, for the set D300+SB-800+50mm f/1.8; and paid $360 for MB-D10. I estimate the body to have cost me about $2200. So your bargain is better than mine!

BBB!!!:devil:

What's $85 or $100 if you can have the toy today?

Actually I got mine at higher than this number in June, for the set D300+SB-800+50mm f/1.8; and paid $360 for MB-D10. I estimate the body to have cost me about $2200. So your bargain is better than mine!

BBB!!!:devil:

mai mai mai................. depend you read it in Chinese or Hokkien.... :devil::lovegrin::sweat:

mai mai mai................. depend you read it in Chinese or Hokkien.... :devil::lovegrin::sweat:

Make it Mandarin. :lovegrin:

Why do you want to wait for tomorrow when you can have your toy today? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.