Nikon 6t and close up filters

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerartul

Jun 24, 2007
www.flickr.com
Mmm anyone know where to get one of those this days? Im actually intending to fit my 70-200 f4 with a close up filter and nikon 6t looks like a fantastic option if i use a stepdown ring. Any other recommandations too?

Nikon 6T is an excellent filter. But unfortunately not in production.
You have to check out BnS. There was someone who sold one on photo net not long ago.

Try to get a filter that is not single element. The other dual element filter worth mentioning is the Canon 500/250D but u will need some kind of step up/down ring to fit. Hoya has their own range of dual element / special coated filters as well ( and surprisingly can be really expensive, their higher end models cannot be found in the local shops without ordering ). And a Zoerk that always intrigued me but out of reach.

Ryan

Mmm anyone know where to get one of those this days? Im actually intending to fit my 70-200 f4 with a close up filter and nikon 6t looks like a fantastic option if i use a stepdown ring. Any other recommandations too?

I actually looking for it too, search high and low but still can't get hold of it.

End up getting Raynox 250, it a 2-Group / 3-Element close-up filter. Come with a universal thread size of 52-67mm.

There is a link in CS on this product and can order thru E-bay.

Hope this help

Status
Not open for further replies.