[night86mare] London: Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you have done really well! I love the pics. 17, 16, 5 and 1 are pretty good

I think you have done really well! I love the pics. 17, 16, 5 and 1 are pretty good

thanks for the kind comments :) .. work is getting harder though, so maybe not so much time to shoot. everyday when i have free time i just go shoot, helps me to relax somewhat.

surprisingly, even though you get grey skies, when the sunsets are beautiful, the sky is beautiful, it is pity i cannot appreciate an urban sunset no matter how great the sky is.

nice pic u got ther, esp the IR one

2077195223_c593b1e097_o.jpg

British Museum

this is amazing! wad was yr PP like?
hmm.. one slight problem tho - it's slightly tilted! is it?

Wow that's beautiful..

I like 6,7,8 and 9 the most.

Heck, I like all of them :sweat:

As always very nice shot love the IR too....itchy... itchy...
hahaha, go and try ir la, is very cheap anyways.. just make sure you buy the filter for a wide angle lens, and one which is.. certified good under the ir/uv section's sticky.. very fun one!
this is amazing! wad was yr PP like?
hmm.. one slight problem tho - it's slightly tilted! is it?
hey there.. hdr from a single raw, followed by contrast/brightness/exposure/gamma adjustments before usm.

not sure about the tilt, i just made sure the building in the distance was straight on the horizontal and vertical edge. trouble is somehow, not sure if it is distortion or actual real life situation.. the ledge where the woman is sitting on.. is tilted. that much is clear :bsmilie:

Wow.. beautiful images you have created.. lovely lovely!!

:thumbsup::D

man...as always.... nice photos!

Great pics man... amazing.. how do u study n shoot n pp all at the same time?

Love these two pics.. great compositions.

British Museum

2043500750_cb96ffecf8_o.jpg

Waterloo Place

Hmm as for this pic.. how do u ensure that the foreground is not underexposed? I dun supposed flash was used here?
2068220229_9cecd27402_o.jpg

Regent's Park

Keep shooting.. u hv talent man.. ;)

Pretty cool series.:thumbsup:
u always shoot in RAW?

Great pics man... amazing.. how do u study n shoot n pp all at the same time?

Love these two pics.. great compositions.

Hmm as for this pic.. how do u ensure that the foreground is not underexposed? I dun supposed flash was used here?

Keep shooting.. u hv talent man.. ;)
not sure if the reply was seen but anyways

for that picture i used hdr.. :) thanks
Pretty cool series.:thumbsup:
u always shoot in RAW?
not really, sometimes when the dynamic range is wider than what a hdr from raw can render then i will just shoot 7-8 jpgs and use photomatix to combine everything together.

thanks and cheers :)

not sure if the reply was seen but anyways

for that picture i used hdr.. :) thanks

not really, sometimes when the dynamic range is wider than what a hdr from raw can render then i will just shoot 7-8 jpgs and use photomatix to combine everything together.

thanks and cheers :)

How do you manage to shoot 7-8 jpg? tripod and manuall change the shutter? Its super mah fan right?

Also, 2nd question, how you zhng one HDR from RAW? I tried but i didn't know which slider to move. Any tips?

How do you manage to shoot 7-8 jpg? tripod and manuall change the shutter? Its super mah fan right?

Also, 2nd question, how you zhng one HDR from RAW? I tried but i didn't know which slider to move. Any tips?

yes, tripod and manual mode, no problem at all because i only shoot in manual mode
not mar fun at all, at least i get a picture the way i want it, rather than something that is not what i want

for 2nd question - what program are you using? for photomatix, just open the raw file, it should work, then tone map it. what slider are you talking about? :)

Kudos on a lovely series! :heart: Makes me wonder why I never saw the same things in the way light when I used to study there yrs ago....:dunno:

maybe you didn't take up photography then? :)

i won't have noticed all these without photography either. which makes it ironic since by logical deduction photographers should be the most positive people on earth.. but they are not. :bsmilie:

Nah... you have a good eye.
Also, there were no digital cams when I lived there and I had to shoot conservatively as film and processing were pretty darn expensive. I enjoyed the series- keep em coming!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.