Night beauty---

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like all of them have no eye contact?

Edit:refering to ur 1st post

Not bad leh. :) The feeling's there. Bokeh solid, colors appropriate, 情调不错。It's just the distraction from the string of lights formed by the bokeh {pic 6 & 8}. PSing away should solve the problem.

Yes.most of my photos do not have dircetly eye contact,just because I do not like it .
I want my photos look like natural just like I am recording their life,so I hardly pose the model.

Not bad leh. :) The feeling's there. Bokeh solid, colors appropriate, 情调不错。It's just the distraction from the string of lights formed by the bokeh {pic 6 & 8}. PSing away should solve the problem.

Thanks for your advice.

The photos are fine, but I feel like the model could've done more. I think she is gorgeous, but she cannot just be a pretty face, the styling and poses could have a little more power--- just my 0.02... :/

This may sound contradictory, but I think this photo where she looks very relaxed is the best one imho. :D

DSC_6940_copy.jpg

The colors are nice and the shots are great, but something i don't really like is the contact lens that the model is wearing due to the color of the lens dont seem to be very match of her whole style. My personal views only.. ;)

2 things. I understand the shots were all taken at night, however, other than the fact that there are no natural lighting and dark outside, none of the pictures has that night time feel. In this case, your title leads the viewers towards an erroneous path.

Well, those colored contact lens SUCKS!

2 things. I understand the shots were all taken at night, however, other than the fact that there are no natural lighting and dark outside, none of the pictures has that night time feel. In this case, your title leads the viewers towards an erroneous path.

Is "night" only means "dark"?or maybe you can show me some photos about night?thanks.

One of the pictures is quite bright and bur.And also no eye contact. A bit bore.

actually i believe a portrait should also reflect the era in which it was taken in.

In view of the popularity of colored contact lens these days, i do not see anything wrong with wearing it.

maybe in future Lasix will be so popular & advanced until nobody wears contact lens anymore. then these photos with color lens will mean something, at least for our current generation.

just some food for thought. :)

(btw, i think color contact lens became popular after the HK drama serial "my date with a vampire" featured cool looking vampires in colore contact lens. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:)

Hehe looked at the bokeh and viewed the exif straight away....D3 + 85 f1.4... Dream combo....hehe.... i like the pics with the lights bokeh at the back :)

got la.. got slight night feel.. hahaha... dark env with those 'coloured spots' ;p

but hor.. seems like the protest against coloured contacts seems to run deaf ears to many.. many should add it as 'sticky' somewhere..

coloured contact lens: from far looks good.. but when near, looks far from good...

got la.. got slight night feel.. hahaha... dark env with those 'coloured spots' ;p

but hor.. seems like the protest against coloured contacts seems to run deaf ears to many.. many should add it as 'sticky' somewhere..

coloured contact lens: from far looks good.. but when near, looks far from good...

deaf ear or not, I will continue to slam color contact ... I do not shoot any model if she is wearing color contact ...

deaf ears? simple reason, too many Singapore photographers are far too compliant and far too spineless to say NO to a xmm!

it kinda is. i had a poll thread in kp :bsmilie:

One thing we pointing out ,why the model's head have horns ,stick or stars all of the pics ?

Dont you think it distraction to the viewer ?

pic 1 to 5 we see the lamps more then the model .

pic 6 ,rocket frying the head .

pic 7 ,please why the red window frame just poking the middle of her head ?

pic 8 n 9 ,look at the like horns light above head .

Or you want to make her look taller ?

One thing we pointing out ,why the model's head have horns ,stick or stars all of the pics ?

Dont you think it distraction to the viewer ?

pic 1 to 5 we see the lamps more then the model .

pic 6 ,rocket frying the head .

pic 7 ,please why the red window frame just poking the middle of her head ?

pic 8 n 9 ,look at the like horns light above head .

Or you want to make her look taller ?

Thanks very much for all of your comment.very very useful to me.

Last edited:
its a pity she's wearing coloured contacts
makes her eyes look weird imho
loren has beautiful brown eyes:thumbsup:

Expression in this is the best. The bokeh of the trail of lights above the head seems to snatch attention away from the model. WB a bit too warm but works fine in this case. Loren def a great model to work with :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.