Night beauty---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expression in this is the best. The bokeh of the trail of lights above the head seems to snatch attention away from the model. WB a bit too warm but works fine in this case. Loren def a great model to work with :thumbsup:

This is my 1st time work with Loren,yes she is a good model.I also like this photo(the feeling she gave to me is so good) except the bokeh,that is why have the last photo which the bokeh is not above her head.hope next time will be better.

I guess you are also the 粉丝 of 阿宝 just like me.. ;)

It's a bit tricky to do night shots like this, but can see that your D3 is really impressive.. dont think my 5D can gather light as well as your D3 under the same lighting condition.. what ISO are you using btw?

Like those mentioned, take note of the distracting positioning of the lightings in the composition.. and the flashlight seems to cast some hotspot and shadow in some of the pics, and make the color temp a bit uneven too. That's the difficult part of doing nite shoot.. I am still learning to counter such problem too..

I guess you are also the 粉丝 of 阿宝 just like me.. ;)

It's a bit tricky to do night shots like this, but can see that your D3 is really impressive.. dont think my 5D can gather light as well as your D3 under the same lighting condition.. what ISO are you using btw?

Like those mentioned, take note of the distracting positioning of the lightings in the composition.. and the flashlight seems to cast some hotspot and shadow in some of the pics, and make the color temp a bit uneven too. That's the difficult part of doing nite shoot.. I am still learning to counter such problem too..

yes I also like 阿宝.
Thanks for your advice,most of the time I use ISO1000,it showes great .
Actually this is my 1st time shoot in night.so alot of things need to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.