Nigerian Scammer Alert..

sk_online

Jul 29, 2003
Got a PM from "patrick12" asking to deal, reply rejected due to full PM box. So sent e-mail to the address indicated in first PM. and following is what i got.

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 1:39 PM, Joseph Patrick <jp3760@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your mail.I reside in Gatwick (United Kingdom) but presently in West Virgina(United State) for a business trip.I will like to inform you that I'm interested in buying your item for a Friend who went on religious mission abroad.I will be paying you through bank to bank transfer which is a secure, safe and reliable method of payment,i would like to know the amount you are willing to sell this item in USD Dollars and will be adding an extra $200.00usd for shipment to send this item to its destination (Nigeria) through TNT or DHL.I will be looking forward to reading back from you as soon as possible with the cost you are willing to sell this item in USD dollars including the shipping cost to its destination.

Best Regards,
Mr Patrick

N.B:Email more pictures of its present condition of the item in your next email.

Got the same message as well, seem to be getting lots of equipment for his Friend...wonder how many camera he intend to sent to his friend ;)

Did a google on his email, this is a confirm scammer!

Hope nobody falls for it.

thanks for the info ya hope no wan fall for it

Uh-oh... First craigslist, then gumtree, then hardwarezone marketplace, and NOW CLUBSNAP!! Ay, ay, ay, no me gusta!:eek: