Nice place to dine

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanlim

Oct 28, 2005
NEL
Hey guys, i would like recommendations for where to dine. Preferbly italian/chinese. Not alot of people and easy to get a space within same day of reservation. The food has to be superb. Budget wise, 800 per person? Of course, one to two hundred would suffice. For two.

Hey guys, i would like recommendations for where to dine. Preferbly italian/chinese. Not alot of people and easy to get a space within same day of reservation. The food has to be superb. Budget wise, 800 per person? Of course, one to two hundred would suffice. For two.
Italian... Bice... Clark Quay... authentic.

http://www.bice.com.sg/

BC

Garibaldi at Purvis Street
Valentino at Jalan Binka

800 per person? 100 to 200 pax... = 80,000 to 160 000?

I've heard good things about Bice...personally I always eat at Pasta Brava at Craig street
3-5 courses run me $50-$80.

Ha ha...I was surprised by the 800 per person budget too:bsmilie: Man, TS must be loaded.:sticktong

eh? no la. I'm only 16. And first post i said for TWO..not for 100 pax. rofl.;)

Ha ha...I was surprised by the 800 per person budget too:bsmilie: Man, TS must be loaded.:sticktong

800...they must put gold truffles in every dish or something!:bsmilie:

wow. 800/pax.. i would take my 1.6k and book a hotel with dinner inhouse.

Great Italian - Senso, Club Street (get a seat in the courtyard)

Great Asian fusion - Xi Yang, Craig Street (bookings for minimum 6 people)

Status
Not open for further replies.