Nex 5 lens alternative

crystal shoot

Dec 21, 2007
hi,
do you guys think is worth to get the Emount 18200mm with ($1199) or to get the Amount adapter with any other sony len? prime len maybe...

hi,
do you guys think is worth to get the Emount 18200mm with ($1199) or to get the Amount adapter with any other sony len? prime len maybe...

It depends if u value autofocus or not. By the way it's lens ah not Len.

Using alpha lens with adapter means you have to manual focus, no auto focus at all.

Hi, remember this lens also comes with the new videocam in Sept

hi,

Make sure you check out MS color... Don't buy for the full RRP from a Sonystyle. :)

Be aware of the limitations when using the adapter.

FYI, there is no "len".

Yes sir. No len... Lol;)

Sharing the Alpha A-mount lens to NEX-5 (via LA-EA1 mount adapter)

135 STF
csdsc04671.jpg

Schneider Kreuznach Super Angulon 28 mm f/2.8 Shift Lens :cool:
csdsc04689.jpg

Yes. Worth giving a try. If I'm not wrong. The lens is a CCTV lens. Produce very nice image.

Yes. Worth giving a try. If I'm not wrong. The lens is a CCTV lens. Produce very nice image.

But this company is unheard of leh ,:dunno: it looks tempting though hehn

I am ordering this CCTV lens. I will upload sample when receive it. ;)
Already check online photos, the photos are nice. If this 35mm F1.7 is good, I maybe order 25mm F1.4 in future.

I am ordering this CCTV lens. I will upload sample when receive it. ;)
Already check online photos, the photos are nice. If this 35mm F1.7 is good, I maybe order 25mm F1.4 in future.

Haha i tried to order but at the payment page , Firefox gave me a warning and i didnt proceed lol .

Cool , share some samples when you receive it =)

China got alot of brandless CCTV lens which creates wonders too. So I think "brand" not a issue to me. Anyway it's only 100++ lens.

Owned a BNIB brandless china 25mm f1.4 CCTV lens for only SGD 99. But the QC really sux. As mentioned BNIB, but I see dust, hair, oily parts inside the lens. Haha.

since the first time the link was posted, 8 more of those lenses has been sold :/

Hmm btw SLR Magic has a thread in dpreview forum looking for suggestions for their next NEX lens

Aiya. I would say, get the brandless 25mm f1.4 and a RJ c to nex from chiif for $80. Slr magic is another alternative. In fact slr magic more expensive compared to other brandless CCTV lens. Do a search in eBay to get good deals.