newpaper's report on XMM shoots

Status
Not open for further replies.
the photg whom only shoots bikini/lingerie only sounds very familar... Not to forget his trademark pose (to have the model on all fours)...

Anyway, there are plenty of photog or GWCs here in CS whom shoots alot of XMMs... Just visit their online albums...

skmg78 is no longer active on Flickr :dunno:

Having read the whole article, I hope it make young aspiring models realise the danger lurking in the industry. They should know the danger they are in when they go for such assignment. Best is if they go with a chaperon who can moderate things.

But lets be fair to photographers in general and CSer in particular. Just because there are some ham sap loh does not make all photographers the same. It is the same for models. Just because some provide extra services does not make all models as sluts. But because of the nature of such photo sessions, the model is usually outnumbered and unless the model is experienced, it may be very difficult for her to fend for herself.

Having read the whole article, I hope it make young aspiring models realise the danger lurking in the industry. They should know the danger they are in when they go for such assignment. Best is if they go with a chaperon who can moderate things.

But lets be fair to photographers in general and CSer in particular. Just because there are some ham sap loh does not make all photographers the same. It is the same for models. Just because some provide extra services does not make all models as sluts. But because of the nature of such photo sessions, the model is usually outnumbered and unless the model is experienced, it may be very difficult for her to fend for herself.

moral of the story: hum sab guais beware! new paper is looking for u! :bsmilie:

moral of the story: hum sab guais beware! new paper is looking for u! :bsmilie:

tot its e other way round, find TNP reporters to sell their side of story? :sweatsm:

But because of the nature of such photo sessions, the model is usually outnumbered and unless the model is experienced, it may be very difficult for her to fend for herself.

so some went from bikini model to nude model? :sweatsm:

That's the main thing, gender stereotypes haha :) Too bad all TNP wants is to sell its newspapers.

Imagine which sells more newspapers:

1. Photographers con 15 yr old for lingerie shoots.
2. Models fly aeroplane in shoots and gives photographers the runaround after they spend S$1000 on studio and equipment.

I rest my case.

its just playing up gender stereotypes, its not like the gals were conned into modelling for free. :thumbsd:

Hmm, based on thoughts,
wat so nice about shooting underaged girls or models in bikinis and nude? wat good does it do to our portfolio? none i would say, juz a total waste of time and transport fees :thumbsd:

That's the main thing, gender stereotypes haha :) Too bad all TNP wants is to sell its newspapers.

2. Models fly aeroplane in shoots and gives photographers the runaround after they spend S$1000 on studio and equipment.

I rest my case.

15yr old model cons a group of buaya to pay for shoot & get shot for shooting! :sweatsm:

I rest my case.

TNP is playing the pity game...

I felt that the newspaper article was very one-sided.

They enlarged the blacksheeps to represent the whole of clubsnap, and covering up those decent ones.

I thought newspapers were supposed to be neutral and reportive, not slanted?? One of the models interviewed also told me that she felt the reporter was using directional questions trying to make her blurt that clubsnap is a bad place.

I felt that the newspaper article was very one-sided.

They enlarged the blacksheeps to represent the whole of clubsnap, and covering up those decent ones.

I thought newspapers were supposed to be neutral and reportive, not slanted?? One of the models interviewed also told me that she felt the reporter was using directional questions trying to make her blurt that clubsnap is a bad place.

u're talking about a newspaper. not the tnp :bsmilie:

u ity the models or photographers more? :think:

:sweatsm:

TNP writes that as if the girl is poor thing kena taken advantage of.. BUT if she doesn't offer herself up for such shoots, non of such things would had happened in the first place.

Now it makes all photogs sound as if we're all sex starved tikopeks. Of course, some might be, but not all. I've seen some very well taken nude shoots before here. Sheesh... so much for reporting. Instead of reporting news, TNP creates the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.