Alternative shoots??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all i'm so glad that there's quite a good response to my proposed shoot!!! Will be finalising it asap and will keep all those who pm me and msg me in this thread in the loop. But i need to clear with Mods and Admin first whether i am breaking any rules by so called organising a shoot even though i am not collecting any money for this. (But if u guys are willing to give a token to the model i dun think it will hurt too yah?? hahaha)

So far a few other ideas and suggestions have been thrown my way and i'm open to more ideas. I'm really happy to know that there are other photogs in here who would do diff forms for portraits rather then the usual XMM ones! If anyone has suggestions or props to lend for the shoot let me know yeah??!!

can pm me more details regarding time, venue, specific details of shoot? considering whether or not to attend :):)

anymore of this genre photo shoot coming up bro?

Why had you dug up a rotting thread in the grave and responding to a deregistered member? :think:
Wah! A deregistered member's old thread since May 09.. :bigeyes:

If you want to find such shoots, there is leh.. :think:
If I remembered correctly, Candleghost or/and Mambostevie organised a cosplay shoot before.

Status
Not open for further replies.