Newbie's Try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rEv09

Feb 4, 2006
Hope u guys could give me pointers on the pics. Totally newbie here. Pics taken with Nikon 4600.

Oops, how do i attach image from my com? Not sure on how to use the URL function.

u cant link yr image direct from yr computer..
upload yr image and post the link..

http://photobucket.com/

after u upload yr pic, there will be a URL given to yr pic.. paster the URL here and it be able to see it..

CopyofDSCN0988.jpg

CopyofDSCN0987.jpg

CopyofDSCN0949.jpg

thx VR2 for the help~!

np.. ;p

try to create an image that is distinctive, remember that abstract is something unusual, and out of the norm.

and a good tip, don't tell people what camera you used, its the picture that'll capture the attention ;)

oh okie.. thx metallilan! how bout this picture?

CopyofDSCN1227.jpg

rEv09 said:

CopyofDSCN1227.jpg

I can't really see what ur'e trying to tell us here,maybe a little caption or some words to tell us what u want to express here. I like the monochromatic colours,but the blue line is a little distracting.But I can't tell if it is delibrate,without a caption,to refer to. Happy Shooting!

rEv09 said:

CopyofDSCN1227.jpg
hmmm..let me try..is it taken on a table ?..
purple-reflection of ceiling light
and the blue is a straw?:think:

I quite liked the colour so i tot just snapping it down while i was doing some stuffs. it's the glass cover of my dad's arowana tank. tot the curvy reflection of the straight line and the colours would do alittle contrast.

Status
Not open for further replies.