Newbies Outing (part 10) - June 6 Sunday, Marina Barrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to get there?

You can drive there, as there will be ample parking.

You can take public transport. If you are taking MRT/bus, please click
here for the Marina Barrage's page on how to get there
on public transport.

I don't drive, and as such, will be taking the public transport, specifically by taxi.

-------------------------------------

After the shoot, maybe we can all have dinner @ Lau Pa Sat, as one of our members
is Vegetarian. Hope everyone can join the after-shoot-dinner for TCSS and critique of photos.

-------------------------------------

Will PM everyone as the date gets nearer with complete detailed information regarding the outing
on Sunday!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Seniors
1. Jacobs
2. daredevil123
3. -empty- <---
4. -empty- <---
5. -empty- <---
6. -empty- <---

Newbies
1. Sheaffey
2. Scubagolfer & Mrs Scubagolfer
3. songws
4. Dleugene & Mrs Dleugene
5. Boyette & Mrs Boyette
6. 230j31 (Roger)
7. wuminlee
8. Nataru (Kimmura)
9. loya48
10. adheeth
11. FibonJemer
12. vynus (Pei Lin)
13. Chilli Crab
14. Prelix
15. icefox23
16. winkoo88
17. ENDorphins
18. musichelle
19. musichelle's friend
20. romel dutta

Independent Shooters
1. Megatops
2. dacteo (David)
3. Joshua Tan
4. kenny888
5. vee5
6. urban93
7. hlyeoh
---------FULL, NOT TAKING IN ANYMORE----------

4 more days to go!
But CS senior have fill up the slot? ZCA? FRANK?...........

Hi... Am a newbie just starting out... Is there still a slot for me? I am interested...

Hi... Am a newbie just starting out... Is there still a slot for me? I am interested...

Can't you see that the post above yours states that slots for newbies are full?Please OPEN your eyes lah.....

Can't you see that the post above yours states that slots for newbies are full?Please OPEN your eyes lah.....

Come on cleonbus, let's not be nasty. They are just eager to use their new fangled image capturing device, so they are very keen to join. Remember you were a little newbie before ... wait, you are still little but not so newbie .. hehehehehe.

Cheers!

Hi Judas,

Sadly, there are presently no more slots. Unless someone drops out, there are others ahead of you who are on reserve list.

Do look out for other outings and future ones too! Don't be disheartened! Cleonbus will organize more outings I'm sure :)

Cheers :)

Hi Judas,

Sadly, there are presently no more slots. Unless someone drops out, there are others ahead of you who are on reserve list.

Do look out for other outings and future ones too! Don't be disheartened! Cleonbus will organize more outings I'm sure :)

Cheers :)

Next one is to Dingaroo's house:bsmilie:

Jokes aside,planning my next one on a Fri night:think:

Come on cleonbus, let's not be nasty. They are just eager to use their new fangled image capturing device, so they are very keen to join. Remember you were a little newbie before ... wait, you are still little but not so newbie .. hehehehehe.

Cheers!

Newbie?See the join date and post count....Nov 2007 and 152 posts leh.How can be newbie?:think:

I joined this forum quite some time ago... But just started shooting seriously recently... Would like to learn how to use my camera more effectively from all the seniors here...

Newbie?See the join date and post count....Nov 2007 and 152 posts leh.How can be newbie?:think:

so does that mean the most post counts and the longer you join the forum means you are pro? that means you are very professional? since you joined in 2006 and have over 2k posts? may i know if you are professional photographer? it must be so since you are organizing newbie outings for people with low post count...

I feel very sad that i come with a open heart to learn how to shoot landscape photos and yet i get so rudely turned down by a organizer whom i had every intention of joining his outings so that i can learn more... sigh... it is sad :cry::cry::cry:

so does that mean the most post counts and the longer you join the forum means you are pro? that means you are very professional? since you joined in 2006 and have over 2k posts? may i know if you are professional photographer? it must be so since you are organizing newbie outings for people with low post count...

I feel very sad that i come with a open heart to learn how to shoot landscape photos and yet i get so rudely turned down by a organizer whom i had every intention of joining his outings so that i can learn more... sigh... it is sad :cry::cry::cry:

Maybe?Guess guess only mah.If you dun wan join my outings if also fine with me.....

Last edited:

i just asked a harmless question and you answered me like this... do you think its right?

Don't wanna quarrel with you anymore.....

haha... you took it as a quarrel? so serious... i took it as a discussion only... why so serious... thanks for the few posts to that i will look for 'pro' to my peers... :)

Last edited:
hey lets all cool this..

seriously.. is there a better way to organise such shoots? i pose this qn b4 in another thread but no one replied

is there a function where members can just put down their name in the first page or something like that? or click their attendance, yes or no, and a summary comes out?
there has been so many threads and pages, and then everyone has to scroll through, all the misunderstandings on adding wrongly etc..
does some moderators or IT person from CS know how to do this or do some improvements?

I know some groups have a facebook group. hence all who are interested will go into FB and click their attendance. although not everyone hve a FB account lah...

these are just my thots..

hey lets all cool this..

seriously.. is there a better way to organise such shoots? i pose this qn b4 in another thread but no one replied

is there a function where members can just put down their name in the first page or something like that? or click their attendance, yes or no, and a summary comes out?
there has been so many threads and pages, and then everyone has to scroll through, all the misunderstandings on adding wrongly etc..
does some moderators or IT person from CS know how to do this or do some improvements?

I know some groups have a facebook group. hence all who are interested will go into FB and click their attendance. although not everyone hve a FB account lah...

it is up to the TS to be dilligent and update the first page, that's my experience from another forum which organizes outings...

it is up to the TS to be dilligent and update the first page, that's my experience from another forum which organizes outings...

I think none of the CS outing organizers does updating of the 1st page:bsmilie:

hey lets all cool this..

Your suggestion is too advanced already.Or how about those who wants to join should PM the organizer their contact and the organizer him/herself update the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.