Status
Not open for further replies.
roosevelt said:
ya man....hahaha...promoted to a haf camera newbie liao....hahaha....u like...wat kind of pictures u like to take??

Currently, the only serious pictures that I take are micro-photography. Here, take a look: http://gallery40875.fotopic.net/photo.php?id=2552321

Apart from that, I do mostly macro. How bout you?

roosevelt said:
hahaa...
actually me make up my mind liao...getting FM2 this week man....final....actually there FM2 and the FM2N....wan to know more abt the differance first lor.....and AF lens can fix on them but i thought they are manual cameral???that the part i'm puzzle in hahaha

what brand is that ? I'm getting one this week as well, but will have to do abit of research on which outlet has a better offer ...

cheatchu79 said:
Well, that's the risk you have to take when dealing online, isn't it?

I think, just treat it like buying things over Ebay lor! The difference is that in this case, the stuff are brand new, come with warranty and can be exchanged if the electronic product is broken.

Think that unless you are very very sure that the camera is the model you want and wanted to get it a below market-rate, bargaincity is really not for you.

hmm .. maybe I'll ask around and see how ..

Jackal said:
what brand is that ? I'm getting one this week as well, but will have to do abit of research on which outlet has a better offer ...

its nikon FM2....so wanna go and perchase it togather???u looking for an manual camera oso??

roosevelt said:
its nikon FM2....so wanna go and perchase it togather???u looking for an manual camera oso??

I'm going for a Canon EOS 300. Where about will you be getting yours ?

Jackal said:
I'm going for a Canon EOS 300. Where about will you be getting yours ?

most likely i be getting my camera at penisular plaza lor...where lots of SLR camera is....how abt u???when u getting it???next week end??wan ??or u got any friend that can ask for a better bargain for us??hahaa

roosevelt said:
most likely i be getting my camera at penisular plaza lor...where lots of SLR camera is....how abt u???when u getting it???next week end??wan ??or u got any friend that can ask for a better bargain for us??hahaa

heh heh, nah but so far the only bargain I've got is from bargain city itself. The price its offering is much lower than what retail outlets are offering. I'm still considering whether I should go to an authorised dealer or just purchase it off bargain city....

roosevelt said:

Yeah! Organise a newbie SEED!! :bsmilie:

roosevelt said:
hahaa...
actually me make up my mind liao...getting FM2 this week man....final....actually there FM2 and the FM2N....wan to know more abt the differance first lor.....and AF lens can fix on them but i thought they are manual cameral???that the part i'm puzzle in hahaha

Manual camera just means that you have to focus manually. AF lens can still be focused manually, hence they can still be used on manual cameras though the throw and focusing feel would be very different from true MF lens.

note that this is only true for Nikon, as all Nikon cameras still share the venerable F-mount which exist since the first Nikon F camera. However the new G-type lenses lack an aperture ring, thus cannot be used on Nikon MF cameras.

cheatchu79 said:
Yeah! Organise a newbie SEED!! :bsmilie:

hahaha...u mean jio more ppl...to go down togather so can get a better bargain???that a good onee!!!!agree???hahaha

justarius said:
Manual camera just means that you have to focus manually. AF lens can still be focused manually, hence they can still be used on manual cameras though the throw and focusing feel would be very different from true MF lens.

note that this is only true for Nikon, as all Nikon cameras still share the venerable F-mount which exist since the first Nikon F camera. However the new G-type lenses lack an aperture ring, thus cannot be used on Nikon MF cameras.

ohh...so u mean now they using G-mount and the F-mount going to be phrase out???

Status
Not open for further replies.