Newbie at photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are new to photography ....-- happy shotting .. all kids ( newbie ) will have a craze preiod when there go tigger happy withthe new found power to freeze moment .. enjoy ..

osix uvlux

Keep up the shots. You'll find your own photography style and level evolving over time. You got much better than me when I first started out.

You must learn how to obtain correct exposure next. I find most of your images underexposured.

got potential ... post it to something like flickr where u get comments on pics u posted (blogging your pics wont get comments wld they?) ... and also on flickr u get to see other people's pics and comments on these pics ... that will be a fast way to learn

RUPEN!!!! SINCE WHEN YOU START PHOTOGRAPHY? OMG! It's Kevin here, Utopia Studio! Holy moly! Nice to see you here! Finally i'm not alone. Anyway, nice pics on your blog!

composition wise to me i think is ok... but u gotta pay a lil bit more attention to ya exposure... n ur focus... they're mostly under exposed and out of focus. and the color looks flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.