Newbie Alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markwp

Nov 14, 2008
Hi everyone,

I am new to CS and would like to learn more from the pros here. Anyway I am not a photographer but a designer instead, have been browsing here for quite sometime but did not post.

See ya around :cool:

Welcome

Read more
Shoot more
Post more

Welcome

Read more
Shoot more
Post more

bro.. designer... = design more.. :bsmilie: paiseh interrupt ur quote again;)

Can alway still shoot with a phone or PnS for inspiration... :bsmilie:

Haha....thanks guys for the welcome :D

My only camera is my phonecamera :confused:

Hi.. Ive got hold of d90 but its so a lonely trip and im still brushing u on photography.. prob lack of places in mind .. hmm and wat kinda photo should i put in my portfolio... Any suggestion?

Hi.. Ive got hold of d90 but its so a lonely trip and im still brushing u on photography.. prob lack of places in mind .. hmm and wat kinda photo should i put in my portfolio... Any suggestion?

Only you can answer that... Try all sorts of pictures, from portraits to events to architecture to macro... See which one makes you happiest.

depends what you want to do...there are people whose portfolio almost all are cars or airplanes or even shoes. You intend it as a hobby or to make a living from it?

good practice is to look at stock photos and try to guess how its taken and see if you can reproduce it.

as for places, even a carpark or local zoo are good starting places.

Last edited:
Well.. photography has been my hobby since very young and now gona step into freelancing make a living as well out of it... but i really need lotsa guide .. the classes i went thru still is not enuff i guess.. And as for me I dunno y im into taking photos of people.. hehe
Well u can view it at photosynth search for linafynz.. maybe u can point it out to me :)

Well.. photography has been my hobby since very young and now gona step into freelancing make a living as well out of it... but i really need lotsa guide .. the classes i went thru still is not enuff i guess.. And as for me I dunno y im into taking photos of people.. hehe
Well u can view it at photosynth search for linafynz.. maybe u can point it out to me :)

Before you even begin to think of charging money for it (freelancing) make sure you know what you're doing. If you still needs a lot of guidance, you're not ready to make money from it.

True enuff.. Practise makes perfect rite.. :)

:) Hi...all...
Nice to meet u...! ...

Status
Not open for further replies.