it's weekend and i just bought myself the "spark maker' thingy for lighting up stoves. the current one in my kitchen is just tooo.. erm.. :bsmilie: soaked up with peanut oil. hopefully can have some results for you guys tomrorow morning.
okie.. i just did a "scotch tape" test.. and i felt like an idiot firing the spark gun without a spark at the tape.... if what I saw was right.. the tape seem to stick to my figer even more.. I might have gotten the polarity wrong.. will do another test with the other end fo the wire to be thorough.
i just reversed the wires.. and even zapped myself with it to make sure there's connection.. MAN!! THERE SURE WAS!! i otta be in jackass some day... and you guys otta try it too.. it's good way to keep yourself awake at this hour..
anyway.. the scoth tape test was kinda promising.. the scotch tape didn't really stick much to my hand :think: so I went on to try on my filters.. but the dust didn't really fall off like stated in the site..
anyway, the one mentioned in the website is an more expensive version of the spark thingy.. with 1 squeeze of the grips.. it rapid fires many many bursts of sparks.. what I bought was.. 1 squeeze 1 spark..
single shot $3.8
rapid fire $12
OT a little.... I tried it and it works.... hehehe tried it with scotch Magic tape made by 3M the matte kind... But again I dare to experiement with that is because when i bought my camera, I also bought a 1 year extended replacement warrenty(heard its real good.... they even replaced scratched CDCs for free) :bsmilie: But again, that is not my usual cleaning method... I find the copper hill method best of all.