New Revolutionary Canon EOS 75D

It's a joke post because Canon never has a 5 in their last digit.

Further more, 70D is slammed as "outdated'...hmm!

And.... They will never start putting a 5 in their camera names?

IXUS and Powershot series come to mind when i think about Canon models ending with 5.

But if Canon wants to change, putting a 5 at the end of an EOS system camera's model name could be a good start

And a revolutionary creative filter : the new "Catify" filter that makes images of any small child become photos of a cat. No more spending days upon days trying to pp that! What a life saver.

I wonder what happens when you take photos of cats using this filter

wah heng ah, was going to buy the 70D then saw this.

Man this thing got a Hyperswivel™ rear screen, "that provides 14% more tilt and swivel than any other rear screen" Man, how kick-ass is that!

1 key feature which really caught my eye was the "double-thickness anti-aliasing filter", SOLID man SOLID!, which other camera has this? NONE! Canon has a real winner here!

And a revolutionary creative filter : the new "Catify" filter that makes images of any small child become photos of a cat. No more spending days upon days trying to pp that! What a life saver.

There's so many more other notable features and capabilities one can rave at....Thumbs up Canon...no make that triple thumbs up! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

At this rate, Canon is going to be the number 1 again. :thumbsup:

From KT TOFO. Yeah, cant wait to test this bad boy!!

I am so going to buy this.

I LOLed when I saw a thumbs up for the APS-C sensor.

2 paws up for 2 layers of Anti Alias Filtering.

Everything will turn out like a calamari shot the photos.

Peoples will still buy it.

Because the brand is Canon.

Last edited:
Lol at the humour and sarcasm!

when is it launching? ;p

in the next millennium. Canon deem that consumers are just not ready for such a hyper-swivel... I mean hyper advance camera now.

The EOS 75D will vanquish full frame, medium format, large format and all that nonsense. It will be the

DAWN of the new APS-C SENSOR. The one camera to rule them all

small print:
coming to a theater near you.

Last edited: