Not open for further replies.
Pisces 25

I have been banned from reservist with immediate effect :D

This nation doesnt need me anymore :cry:

Army and CD dun want me

Teach me please!!! :cry: :bsmilie:

So who's going? Are we meeting up?

Yeah shall we?

Let's meet at 6.30 by the seats near Polo Ralph Lauren?

Bring your tripods, lumniquests, ladders :D

Prob gotta meet at 6pm or earlier.....630pm is too late.

espn said:
Yeah shall we?
Let's meet at 6.30 by the seats near Polo Ralph Lauren?
Bring your tripods, lumniquests, ladders :D

sure sure, and also bring all white, red, black and grey bazookas. :)

AJ23: I got no white, red, black and grey bazookas leh :( I'm using a webcam + torchlight.

Ok 6pm by the walls where the entrance to Marche.

1) AJ23
2) jeff49er
3) espn

Add on add on!!

Have to add Agape in the list.

I hve no idea where Ralph Lauren is. But we have to recce where the stage is and get an ideal spot.

Bring water bottle, ground sheet, first aid,.....hahahaha :D

jeff49er said:
Have to add Agape in the list.

I hve no idea where Ralph Lauren is. But we have to recce where the stage is and get an ideal spot.

Bring water bottle, ground sheet, first aid,.....hahahaha :D
The ladders. Dun forget the ladders! How about someone organize a MO for portable step ladders? :bsmilie:

1) AJ23
2) jeff49er
3) espn
4) agape01
5) Garion

Since its a weekday...might be coming ard 6.30 p.m....can someone help chope a place for me? :embrass: Dun worry I not using Lumiquest or anything....hehe. :D

Garion: You're banned from going :blah: U have to gaffer up your lenses before you can come :p

I'll try to MO the ladders, maybe I go find a 3m x 3m lumniquest for my torchlight :bsmilie:

Add add to the list!!

Still writing my @#$-ing thesis! arrghh! going to miss it again for the 5th time! :cry:

hmmm, how baout I start now and try and swim across the Timor sea! maybe I'll reach by then! sigh... no hope! :(

You guys have fun... don't forget to share... :thumbsup:

As for your wish lists of things to bring (ladder...wow)... if you all go at the same time and "setup", I am sure people will siam all of you and you can jostle to get the best spot! remember, go in in numbers and make noise!

Get someone to become the "tao" and then "shout" orders... sure people will move politely to give you guys advantage. With movements and operations such as this, people will think that you guys are from one large photo studio! Even the press will think twice...heehee :D

jeff49er said:
Prob gotta meet at 6pm or earlier.....630pm is too late.

Realistically speaking, to get a really good spot for this kinda event, one should come no later than 4pm and zhop a place.

Sigh... dun tell me I gotta sacrifice half day leave for this... :cry:

Ok, you sacrifice, I'll go there and share your spot with you :D

espn said:
AJ23: I got no white, red, black and grey bazookas leh :( I'm using a webcam + torchlight.

no prob, bro! bazookas or pistol, doesn't matter, as long as it's a camera. :)

AJ23 said:
no prob, bro! bazookas or pistol, doesn't matter, as long as it's a camera. :)

Hi there,
can I join you to shoot and I do I know what you guys r wearing?

Joe :sweat:

Garion said:
The ladders. Dun forget the ladders! How about someone organize a MO for portable step ladders? :bsmilie:

1) AJ23
2) jeff49er
3) espn
4) agape01
5) Garion
6) Joe

I'll be there before 6:30pm

Joe :embrass:

1) AJ23
2) jeff49er
3) espn
4) agape01
5) Garion
6) Joe
7) chyeo

Count me in can? In case some of you dunno who agape01 is, look for a guy with big white lens with IS and a white teleconvertor... :bsmilie:

chyeo said:
Count me in can? In case some of you dunno who agape01 is, look for a guy with big white lens with IS and a white teleconvertor... :bsmilie:

AND a TC?!? i thought his lens was long enough! OMG! *mock horror* :D

Status
Not open for further replies.