New Nikon DSLR Range by End 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
no i didn't get any security warning, did anyone?

Can anyone verify that D200 is really out of stock? If so, wouldn't it be possible that the D300 would come sooner than 6 months. Seems pretty impressive that Canon just announced their 40D and will make it available so soon. Hope Nikon can do that too..

.... but no $.... :(

Can anyone verify that D200 is really out of stock? If so, wouldn't it be possible that the D300 would come sooner than 6 months. Seems pretty impressive that Canon just announced their 40D and will make it available so soon. Hope Nikon can do that too..

.... but no $.... :(

I had news from one dealer that D200 is out of stock. There are some which still have stock in the shop, but apparently no new shipment... so it would be soon.

I believe Nikon will price it close to the current D200, and to be competitive, it should also be priced somewhere close to the 40D.

actually that button sends an email to nikon with a message that you want one of their freebie nikon umbrellas

I like it! I managed to get one when a colleague bought a D80Kit from AP. They gave us 3pcs of the umbrella!

Is there any link that will display the latest news?

5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

Is the cat out yet?

all waiting? sounds like no nd to wrk...lol

12.01pm liao. Still nothing.
1-4pm (Jpn time) ?

It's official. Hurray...

Need to wait till November before reaching us...

Status
Not open for further replies.