New Members Missing Posts?

Hi Catchlights,

I tried the link you've given, and I get a message "Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

:) Could you take another look?

so sorry, I just realise didn't approved the thread yesterday, it is published now.

you can post a new thread to update, and please lock the existing thread.

Hi Boss, I've tried to post an ad under Canon last Friday but I didn't see my post today. And I've tried to post again today, I can't see the post.
I have another post on Canon lens last Friday but posted successfully. Kindly tell me which part I've done wrong? Thank you!

Hi Boss, I've tried to post an ad under Canon last Friday but I didn't see my post today. And I've tried to post again today, I can't see the post.
I have another post on Canon lens last Friday but posted successfully. Kindly tell me which part I've done wrong? Thank you!
Total posted three threads for the same item but all under moderation, so you couldn't view it.
I have no ideal why is that so, anyway, I approve the latest thread.

do let us know if you still encounter similar problem.

hope this hep.

Evening catchlights, I posted a Nikon accessories item for sale under Buy n Sell Nikon section almost 24 hours ago, yet to appear on the post, kindly check and validate on your side if it is ok to go, thank you for your prompt reply.

Hello. I posted a reply to the following thread: Canon Price Lists (Singapore) 2012 in the Price Guides forum (can't post links).

It's based on quotations I received and an actual purchase I made (for Tokina 11-16 ver ii). Been using the forum for a few months now and I hope I can provide some information that can be useful to others.

It has been a few days yet I do not see my reply in the thread. Perhaps any mod can look into this?

Dear clubsnap, I successfully posted and new thread under Nikon a good couple of days ago and it still does not appear. Would you please look into my case as soon as prompt. Note that I did use images but I did not get any errors. I used 5 images. Thank you.

Hi Am keen in item 3 . 14-54 lens. Can contact me at 98189388 Jack
Tq

This site sucks. You join so you can find things out and then you can't post. What a waste of time. I suppose they're selling all the contact info. BEWARE! Just filling out the membership form took forever and now, no posts!

This site sucks. You join so you can find things out and then you can't post. What a waste of time. I suppose they're selling all the contact info. BEWARE! Just filling out the membership form took forever and now, no posts!
Hi Robert, How can I help you than?

anyway, most of the time new members facing the issue of posting links, photos, this is precaution of spambots or spammers.

or they try to post new threads at restricted areas which is cater for paid advertisers.

Dear clubsnap, I successfully posted and new thread under Nikon a good couple of days ago and it still does not appear. Would you please look into my case as soon as prompt. Note that I did use images but I did not get any errors. I used 5 images. Thank you.

Hey Jay,

here is your thread,

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/niko...nspired-david-hilos-followed-jay-hidalgo.html

thanks for sharing.

Hi Darren,
I wanted to post personal classified but i can't do it.
Please help me with that.

"I wanted to buy Canon 16-35 or 17-40 lens"

Regards,
Arun

Hi Clubsnap,

I have posted an enquiry on BIZ forum almost 2 days ago now. May I know is it still awaiting approval?

Thank you

Regards,
Jeff

Dear moderator(s),

I posted a thread to sell my pentax k-x , together with pictures. I am not sure if it is appropriate to do so (e.g. posting pictures) although my thread is up. I also made an error in the price which I would like to amend but could not find any edit function. Would appreciate if you could kindly advise me on how i should proceed now. delete the thread and repost in 3 days time? Sorry.... i'm kinda newb to this..

Thanks..

Hi moderator(s),

How do I know if my thread has been approved?
Also, if there is anything that has violated any rules, how do I go about amending it?

Thanks.

Dear moderator(s),

I posted a thread to sell my pentax k-x , together with pictures. I am not sure if it is appropriate to do so (e.g. posting pictures) although my thread is up. I also made an error in the price which I would like to amend but could not find any edit function. Would appreciate if you could kindly advise me on how i should proceed now. delete the thread and repost in 3 days time? Sorry.... i'm kinda newb to this..

Thanks..
No edit function on posting, no deletion of threads in personal classified section, but you can;

1) post an amended price post with in the existing thread,

or

2) post a post stated error in price in the existing thread and locked it.
than post new thread to start anew.

hope this help.

Hi Clubsnap,

I have posted an enquiry on BIZ forum almost 2 days ago now. May I know is it still awaiting approval?

Thank you

Regards,
Jeff
didn't find any thread by you in anywhere, please post again.

FYI, photo biz is for discussing on business practise in photography, not for posting threads on seeking photographers or any business offers or proposer.