New member tiering and differentiation between usergroups.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
In appreciation of the members who have been contributing to ClubSNAP ever since we started, we have created a new member tier with additional privileges to give recognition to this group of members.

Thus, we are pleased to announce the formation of a new member tier to be called, simply, the Senior Members. These are members who have registered for a period of 3 years (or more) and have contributed more than 2000 posts inside the forums.

The Senior Members can be distinguished by the color of their username as well as their member title.

Senior Members have been given additional storage space in our Gallery (http://gallery.clubsnap.com) as a "Thank You!" gesture for the time and resources they have put into the Forums.

-------------------
Other Changes/Differentiations

We have also given colors to the other contributing usergroups (such as the Admins, Moderators, SuperUsers, Webspace Subscribers, Advertisers and Shoot Organisers) so that members can more easily discern which usergroup a member belongs to.

Note: We reserve the right to modify the criteria for promotion of registered members to Senior member status as circumstances evolve.
Also, to prevent post-whoring, posts in certain forums do not count towards the total posts calculated as a criteria for promotion.

Can we have more pm space for the senior members? :) :)

Thanks a lot!

Did not realize that I have been promoted to be "senior citizen" in ClubSnap liao...

Think must put on the words "senior citizen" on my CS T-shirt liao... ;p

upon reading this makes me realise how far i am away from being a "senior" here... shame shame...

upon reading this makes me realise how far i am away from being a "senior" here... shame shame...

nah. sometimes i rather be a junior:cool:
less stress