new and old

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobnoob

Apr 1, 2008
hahah ok its the noob again with the 1 sentence write up ok basically my brother rather into cards recently and he got these decks i find the 1st one very cool if i can do a edit with it but i do not have any tools for it any one can recommend any free ones for the time being? i feel this pic can be brought back to a few centries back but for this pic i feel it looks more like a antique beside some deck of the future ?

IMG_0351.jpg

hahah ok its the noob again with the 1 sentence write up ok basically my brother rather into cards recently and he got these decks i find the 1st one very cool if i can do a edit with it but i do not have any tools for it any one can recommend any free ones for the time being? i feel this pic can be brought back to a few centries back but for this pic i feel it looks more like a antique beside some deck of the future ?

I do not understand your writeup at all. Perhaps you may want to rephrase it a little?

Image-wise, purely from composition, notice that small gap that lies between the last deck of cards, and the right edge of the frame? Perhaps the image would balance out more if there is a similar space between the first deck and the left frame edge. Right now, I find the first deck too close to the edge of the frame for comfort, but that's just me.

Nice use of leading lines, but I felt you shouldn't have cut off the top of the first deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.