New A300 user

Status
Not open for further replies.
for lenses below 1k etc , the price diff is about 100 -150 for sony style and street, but when you are talking about lenses above 2k , the street price can be more than $300 from rrp. If you're talking about a $500 lense like the 50mm 1.4 , the prices will not vary much.

I think the price diff for a $500 lens is about $40~50.... I really wonder why is there so much "generous" folk that would pay additional from the Sony Style Shop? Do they really provide much better services or installment plan? :dunno:

I think the price diff for a $500 lens is about $40~50.... I really wonder why is there so much "generous" folk that would pay additional from the Sony Style Shop? Do they really provide much better services or installment plan? :dunno:

Yup 40-50 is what i meant by not much , but of course still worthwhile., but 10% discount will make it that much cheaper.

I suppose if it's your first camera and you don't know much, shopping at SONY Style feels safer... after all, many of these camera shops aren't always very honest with you... nor do they always give you a lot of confidence say like shopping in Best Denki or Harvey Norman... plu sometimes they are so technical, it scares the beginning photographer and makes them feel stupid.. or someone might just want a DSLR as a point and shoot with better quality photos... so no need to do a lot of research...

Just bought the A300 at IT Show. Was told the it come with a hotshoe cover, but mine did not. Just want to confirm if bros here have this cover when you bought yours?

i'm also a new a300 user, so for tamron 17-50mm where to buy is the cheapest?

You've got to ask around... cos the prices do vary as shops do give discounts, etc...

Just bought the A300 at IT Show. Was told the it come with a hotshoe cover, but mine did not. Just want to confirm if bros here have this cover when you bought yours?

You got to order from Sony.

Consider as spare parts. I ordered mine previously.

Its a Minolta Spare Parts. Give them a call and order and it will arrive in a 2 weeks time. Cost each about $2-3 before GSt

:)

You got to order from Sony.

Consider as spare parts. I ordered mine previously.

Its a Minolta Spare Parts. Give them a call and order and it will arrive in a 2 weeks time. Cost each about $2-3 before GSt

:)

i just ordered one last week.
they say no minolta one
so i got the original one at $8 before GST
arrived today then got a call from Sony to pick it up.
;)

i just ordered one last week.
they say no minolta one
so i got the original one at $8 before GST
arrived today then got a call from Sony to pick it up.
;)

Hmmm... Thats funny though.

Does Sony version looks better? Mine is juz a black plastic cover.

I got it for $2 before GST.
Minolta spare parts - Shoe Cap SC-1000 (U-3900-093-U)
It should fits A200/300/350 if I'm not wrong. :)

Hmmm... Thats funny though.

Does Sony version looks better? Mine is juz a black plastic cover.

I got it for $2 before GST.
Minolta spare parts - Shoe Cap SC-1000 (U-3900-093-U)
It should fits A200/300/350 if I'm not wrong. :)

well i thurs then go collect it.
i wanted the minolta one because its way much cheaper but the guy say dont have
so LL i buy the original Sony one.

Status
Not open for further replies.