Neverland Party (Previous thread deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeckson Chow

Mar 1, 2005
Currently in Singapore
Moderator Cheesecake had pointed out that no photos that contains explicit sexual or nude scenes or photos that touch on the sensitive adult genre are allowed here. I deleted my previous thread and started a new thread on the same topic but this time, no photos will be posted here in ClubSNAP.

I have pasted an external weblink here in this new thread. This weblink is for members who are interested in viewing my photos. To some, they may be sexually explicit or nude or border on the sensitive adult genre and are not suitable for minor members of ClubSNAP.

• By clicking onto this weblink, you, as viewers, declare that you are above 18 years of age and you are not offended by material that contains sexually explicit adult genre.
  • By clicking onto this weblink, you are viewing the photos at your own decision and that ClubSNAP or myself is in no way of instigating you or force you to view the photos.
  • By clicking onto this weblink, all actions resulted before/during/after viewing the photos are of your own decisions and ClubSNAP and myself is not in any way related to the actions resulted.
Here is the external weblink. View at your own choice.
Click here.

Hi Zeckson, do they have these parties every now and then? Interesting!! :bigeyes:

Hi Zeckson, do they have these parties every now and then? Interesting!! :bigeyes:

I am not sure. They have it on a monthly basis but each party has a different theme. And there is no fix date on the party day.

wow...what an eye-opener, thanks for sharing! i'm sure there's more to it!

interesting shoot/event :D btw izzit a 'ah kua show' in thailand ? seem like 'guys' playing with guys :bsmilie:

How come they succeeded where the crazy horse (french dance troupe) failed?

Perhaps Crazy Horse should have used Asians?

Btw, this was in Singapore?

interesting shoot/event :D btw izzit a 'ah kua show' in thailand ? seem like 'guys' playing with guys :bsmilie:

I don't think they are guys. In clubs like this, the majority of the crowd are men and men are not interested in seeing a man playing with another man. This type of "Nana, Patpong and Soi Cowboy" ah gua shows are only for naive foreigners whom have never seen it before. The Thais are just like you. They love girls. So no ah guas in this event.

And I am very disappointed in people that anyhow point at anybody that performs acts related to the acts shown in the pictures that has a little peculiar look other than the oriental feminine feature as ah guas. Yes, Thailand has a lot of ah guas but that only comprises about less than 5% of the male population. There are 75% population comprising of females in Thailand. Doesn't mean that the girls shown do not look like the cute girls in Singapore or Malaysia or from anywhere anybody has seen often before, makes them as ah guas, nor do they deserve to be "suspected" as one.

No offense, Canto, if I were you, I will try to find out and confirm first before making this statement and not assume or suspect that they are even though they may look "men" in your eyes. And for your information, one of the girls is my personal friend so I think respect should be given.

I don't think they are guys. In clubs like this, the majority of the crowd are men and men are not interested in seeing a man playing with another man. This type of "Nana, Patpong and Soi Cowboy" ah gua shows are only for naive foreigners whom have never seen it before. The Thais are just like you. They love girls. So no ah guas in this event.

And I am very disappointed in people that anyhow point at anybody that performs acts related to the acts shown in the pictures that has a little peculiar look other than the oriental feminine feature as ah guas. Yes, Thailand has a lot of ah guas but that only comprises about less than 5% of the male population. There are 75% population comprising of females in Thailand. Doesn't mean that the girls shown do not look like the cute girls in Singapore or Malaysia or from anywhere anybody has seen often before, makes them as ah guas, nor do they deserve to be "suspected" as one.

No offense, Canto, if I were you, I will try to find out and confirm first before making this statement and not assume or suspect that they are even though they may look "men" in your eyes. And for your information, one of the girls is my personal friend so I think respect should be given.

wow, i din know in thailand its 1:3 Men:Women ratio... good life there eh?

The ratio is 1:4, DCA bro. Bangkok has the most pretty girls comparing to other provinces. Even Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai is far behind.

Bro, u said 75% is women, so men is 25%.
Hence maths teacher say, ratio is 1:3 not 1:4

:think::think:

PM me if you need more help to calculate.

Bro, u said 75% is women, so men is 25%.
Hence maths teacher say, ratio is 1:3 not 1:4

:think::think:

PM me if you need more help to calculate.

Okay, sorry about the mistake lah. No matter lah, whether 1:3 or 1:4 doesn't matter lah. The message is there are a lot of girls here and it is so many until you cannot count. And most of them are pretty good looking. You just need to know where to find them. So 1:3 or 1:4, that is just small thing lah. It doesn't make a difference so no need to learn how to calculate properly lah. Thanks for your invitation but no thanks. :)

Okay, sorry about the mistake lah. No matter lah, whether 1:3 or 1:4 doesn't matter lah. The message is there are a lot of girls here and it is so many until you cannot count. And most of them are pretty good looking. You just need to know where to find them. So 1:3 or 1:4, that is just small thing lah. It doesn't make a difference so no need to learn how to calculate properly lah. Thanks for your invitation but no thanks. :)

err... ... think i dun spoil your mood... enjoy yourself... play safe!

Chow...i got a feeling u not coming back to sgsin for good...:bsmilie:

Moderator Cheesecake had pointed out that no photos that contains explicit sexual or nude scenes or photos that touch on the sensitive adult genre are allowed here. I deleted my previous thread and started a new thread on the same topic but this time, no photos will be posted here in ClubSNAP.

I have pasted an external weblink here in this new thread. This weblink is for members who are interested in viewing my photos. To some, they may be sexually explicit or nude or border on the sensitive adult genre and are not suitable for minor members of ClubSNAP.
  • By clicking onto this weblink, you, as viewers, declare that you are above 18 years of age and you are not offended by material that contains sexually explicit adult genre.
  • By clicking onto this weblink, you are viewing the photos at your own decision and that ClubSNAP or myself is in no way of instigating you or force you to view the photos.
  • By clicking onto this weblink, all actions resulted before/during/after viewing the photos are of your own decisions and ClubSNAP and myself is not in any way related to the actions resulted.
Here is the external weblink. View at your own choice.
Click here.

hey bro,
thanks for the picture...bangkok is such a nice spot to explore...bet u love to spent more tiem there than sg...

sg is like a dessert.

Status
Not open for further replies.