Neg to Digital to Photo Printing websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickpower

Feb 1, 2004
Jurong West
hi, I believe when we take pictures not all the 36 exposure are good ones. I was thinking of converting the roll into digital first then choose those i like then print them out through those photo-printing websites.. do u guys think its wiser this way? Wil it be cheaper?.... :think:

thanx ;)

nickpower said:
hi, I believe when we take pictures not all the 36 exposure are good ones. I was thinking of converting the roll into digital first then choose those i like then print them out through those photo-printing websites.. do u guys think its wiser this way? Wil it be cheaper?.... :think:

thanx ;)
Have been doing that for ages before I got my DSLR. It's not a whole lot cheaper than developing a roll with prints (but without CD) though. That's assuming it still costs ~$9.90 to scan per roll.

Regards
CK

It will be cheaper iff the scanning is cheaper than developing 36 prints at 3R/4R. For this you'll need to do a bit of legwork finding an affordable lab that scans your negs to CD at a reasonable price (Grace at Sunset Way is my fav for that).

Or else, go buy your own film scanner! :D

Grace at Sunset Way? Can u tell me the location? as in any landmarks or take wat bus ..... thanx

can buy a film scanner ... prime film scanner can scan equivalent to lab 16 base for about SGD600.00.

upload and print at www.mydigilab.com ... so far i am very happy with the price and results. i have not come across cheaper 4R printing online yet.

grace is a fdi lab at sunset way.

alight at clementi mrt station, go to opposite of the town area and take either 184 or 154. keep looking to ur left side, once u past a river, get off the bus. u should see alot of pet shop ard that area.

there's 2 lab at that area, look for the fuji lab.

scanning charges for negative is way cheaper than 9.90, more like a fraction of it. scanning slide might cost more.

~MooEy~

Status
Not open for further replies.