Need ur attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
O man. This is serious ... fako people ...

Just wack them down ...

Jus like last time( forget when le!! ) in crimewatch.. a person stealing ppl Un-secured Internet access to send a msg in a forum about bomb hoax... Release IP, release Log file, release from ISP.. release MAC address.. *get caught*

if u guys still remember!!:)

yup i remember

i think that those affected should just cool down i know how piss u guys are cause if i were one of them i would also be

Check this out ...

"Yes this stupid guy(ritexposure) took my pics (OSIM 2008) and claims to be his.what a shame.....:

Imagine what damages OSIM will settle for if they proceed with a lawsuit as well

THEY HAVE THE BUDGET TO HIRE BIG NAME LAW FIRMS ....

*JOE !! .. You better settle the issue quickly before it blows out of proportion ...

Quickly contact David to arrange an out of court settlement ...

I wonder if ST'll have an article on Coward Joe :bsmilie:

Check this out ...

"Yes this stupid guy(ritexposure) took my pics (OSIM 2008) and claims to be his.what a shame.....:

Imagine what damages OSIM will settle for if they proceed with a lawsuit as well

THEY HAVE THE BUDGET TO HIRE BIG NAME LAW FIRMS ....

*JOE !! .. You better settle the issue quickly before it blows out of proportion ...

Quickly contact David to arrange an out of court settlement ...

Do you mind sending an email to Osim regarding this fiasco? I would LOVE to see this damn matter blown up to god-know-how-big proportion :bsmilie:

Do you mind sending an email to Osim regarding this fiasco? I would LOVE to see this damn matter blown up to god-know-how-big proportion :bsmilie:

if you aren't directly involved, kindly do not try to provoke any action on the part of others. They are already taking action against him, there is no need for pointless speculation and instigation.

an update from

fotoudavid said:
Updated:

all materials have handed over to littlewedding Gary.
including sms, PM, pics and contact information.

Base on Azmi's (Lephotograph) call to me on wednesday,
Azly Joihani contacted Azmi on Sunday and had confessed that it was his brother,
Azly's brother (18 yr old), took the pics.
Azmi tried his best to persuade Azly to bring his brother to meet us, but failed.

the next step will depend on the affected photographers.

This updated is given the community to shed some light on the situation,
and most importantly, the truth.

Regards
David Lim

Status
Not open for further replies.