Need ur attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, pls look into this site if any of ur work has been stolen.I found that my photographer's work during myassignment has been stolen and he claim that ,that was his job:angry:But now our work has been block for viewing but for chinese wedding,the pics is still there.So pls beware.Just sharing.

http://ritexposure.multiply.com/

Last edited:
Woah.. I saw some works by Reflection, Tung Tung and many more that looks familar. We need to do aomethign about this man...

Should make a police report. This is serious.

Yes bro this is serious,not only malay wedding photo he stole from us,my partner personal photo also he claim that was his.Damn man.I think soon he will block all the pics from viewing.Must do something fast.

Seriously, I encourage photographers who have their photos stolen to make a police report.

This is a serious IP crime and posing to be a photographer, who knows what his real motive is....

Found a possible address of the culprit.

http://www.alacrastore.com/storecontent/dnb2/595177854

Title: RITEXPOSURE PHOTOGRAPHY (Single location)
Price: $4.00
Report Type: D&B Business Overview
Description: Contains basic contact information, industry classifications and names of executives.
Address: 126B EDGEDALE PLAINS #05-356
SINGAPORE SINGAPORE 82212
Related Report(s):
International Business Information Report (IBIR): $497.00
A source of data that can help in performing critical analysis of a business operations, profitability and stability.
Format: HTML
Free Sample: Click Here to Download

This person might know the culprit too:
http://izliz.multiply.com/contacts

Should download the HTML / screenshot of his multiply before he removes it...or video down the screen.

Make a police report and sue him to bankruptcy man...

My guess is correct.For those who saw the chinese wedding portfolio u know what I mean.The owner of the site has already block all photo from viewing.,Damn,i guess we cant do anything.:angry:

still can make police report. with police's help to contact multiply, the police will track down his location and identity by IP address.

He can't run.

Man! two of them are mine:angry:

rite1.jpg

rite2.jpg

rite3.jpg

rite4.jpg

Sorry guys. This is all i could get my hands on. I still have the window open so it's saved in my cache. I detest people who resort to such methods instead of seeking help to build a portfolio.

%3E

Last edited:
If you dont mind, you can attempt to take the site down first by launching a DDOS attack.

And by being discreet, of course.

This kind of people sucks anyway..low ballers who claim ppl's work to be theirs :thumbsd:

Hi guys,I hope I did a correct move by sharing to u guys this issue.
I am quite pissoff and it happens to me few time and this time round no more giving chance since I saw some chinese wedding in his site.Cause some photo are familiar inside clupsnap.

Can't understand why he takes credit for the photos.

He even crop out our bros signature.

See here as compare to these

This is a civil suit. The police will just file in the report and will not take action. You will have to enage your own lawyer and file charges at the Magistrate Court. And it will take a minimum of 1 year for the case to close.

This is a civil suit. The police will just file in the report and will not take action. You will have to enage your own lawyer and file charges at the Magistrate Court. And it will take a minimum of 1 year for the case to close.

He had cropped out the signatures of the photos..to conceal the fact that the photos do not belong to him. And in turn uses the cropped photos as portfolio to his potential clients. could be Section 463, forgery or if there are clients who felt cheated and suffered wrongfully, because of that, then forgery for the purpose of cheating?:dunno: ...any lawyer pls confirm:embrass:

IF forgery seems to be the direction, then it is a criminal case

Status
Not open for further replies.