need some tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

inzaki

Mar 29, 2007
hey guys im kinda new to this photography thingee so i need some help. well for a start, i own canon 350d with just the basic kit lens and a zoom lens. i love to take pictures of people and old buildings.

lately I've been trying to learn a thing or two about taking pictures of model. could you give me some tips on:

>what's the perfect time to shoot (i do outdoors only)
>where's a nice place
>suitable angles
>if possible do give me some links so that i can take a look and have a rough idea

pls drop by to look at my photos at www.flickr.com/photos/inzaki

your comments and tips will be a good help for me. thx!

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/

this should help.. there's a whole load of tutorials and info about landscape/nature photography...

for a nice place.. i suggest changi boardwalk?
there's not best time.. depending on what u want to capture.. but if u want dramatic warm lights, try mornings and evenings..

just my newbie $0.02..

Geez. Very tough questions that you asked. You can just go to the library and pick up a book or two and they can tell you quite a bit.

hey guys im kinda new to this photography thingee so i need some help. well for a start, i own canon 350d with just the basic kit lens and a zoom lens. i love to take pictures of people and old buildings.

lately I've been trying to learn a thing or two about taking pictures of model. could you give me some tips on:

>what's the perfect time to shoot (i do outdoors only)
>where's a nice place
>suitable angles
>if possible do give me some links so that i can take a look and have a rough idea

pls drop by to look at my photos at www.flickr.com/photos/inzaki

your comments and tips will be a good help for me. thx!

1. It depends on the effect that you want to convey. Usually the best lighting condition is the just after sunrise or just before sunset? But there is really no hard and fast rule on this. Who knows the midday sun may just give you the ideal effect?

3. No one can tell you which is a suitable angle. Perhaps by taking a step to the left or to the right, or take a step lower or higher, may give you a more pleasing view? No one knows, except for you.

thx for sharing. appreciate it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.