Need help! Anybody can lend me tasmania loney planet book?

Status
Not open for further replies.

song

Feb 23, 2002
homex.coolconnect.com
Hi guys and gals,

I have the loney planet for australia which include tasmania. However, my brother took the book and lent it to a "friend" whom he met in the gym. I cannot believe he does not have this friend numbers and did not know where he lives. He only see him in gym on weekends.

I hope he could see him this weekend at the gym so that i may be able to get them back.

Meanwhile, can i check if anyone has a lonely planet book on australia which include tasmania. Can i borrow it from you for the time being? It does not need to be lonely planet, can be other travel book on tasmania.

I would prefer to borrow from someone in the west so that it is more convenient. I will return in the 3 week of Nov. U get me at 98563972. sms me if you can lend it to me.

thanks for help.....

song

my question is

why don't you go to the national library

all your tax dollars are going there

i don't see why people don't use it

my question is

why don't you go to the national library

all your tax dollars are going there

i don't see why people don't use it

will try but from my last few yrs, when it is near sch holidays, these books get borrowed for long term till holidays are over.

that is why i brought it myself. but then , now i kena this. so asking for help here

Do an online search at the library's catalog to see if the book is borrowed.
Reservation charges are around $1.50 only. Quite worth it.

will try but from my last few yrs, when it is near sch holidays, these books get borrowed for long term till holidays are over.

that is why i brought it myself. but then , now i kena this. so asking for help here

...are you kidding me

no la, every bloody location also can, i think you spend less effort going to the nearest libraries around your location than waiting for someone to help you seriously

tasmania, not so many people go some more :bsmilie:

If U cannot get your book back in time or borrow one from the library
Many travel agencies would be able to give brochures on Tasmania
U can also find many useful information online
I believe Tasmania Tourism Board has a very good website

Status
Not open for further replies.