2) kohweekuan
3) Splutter
4) Zodnm
5) luval + a friend
6) T16
7) dethange
8) Will03
9) amigo
10) Chunger ( wah me go took a nap then got another list :D )

Oh will03 and amigo, nice to see you both going too ^_^

Sky is getting dark here in the East .. hope everything holds out .. :complain:

Hi all. Not sure if this is of any use to you guys since most people are shooting from across the river anyway, but the site of the fireworks is at kallang netball court. Maybe with some ear-plugs you could get a real different perspective! :bsmilie: Starts at 7.55pm. Duration 12 mins. Won't be able to make it myself, but look forward to seeing everyone's pictures! have fun! :)

shortcake said:
Hi all. Not sure if this is of any use to you guys since most people are shooting from across the river anyway, but the site of the fireworks is at kallang netball court. Maybe with some ear-plugs you could get a real different perspective! :bsmilie: Starts at 7.55pm. Duration 12 mins. Won't be able to make it myself, but look forward to seeing everyone's pictures! have fun! :)

Thanks a lot for the info ^_^ hope the weather is fine today. ehhehe...anyway i will bring my rain tools also.

djchris just call me. He saw one place have been occupied by campus. But not sure where is it actually.

HELLO,

just lock in, can i join in for some shooting? if its ok then , where do i meet up?

right , txs see you all later at 5pm. my hp, 92705391 if yr looking for me.

by the way, is 28mm wide enough?

5pm ,lavender mrt control station ok? so i dont miss u all? i be setting off soon , any changes can call my hp . thx

dun think so :dunno:
still slacking at home ;p
may be going alone just 30 min before the firewrok and hope for a miracle that i could still put my tripod :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.