NDP firework shoot schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually meet 6-6.30 is kinda late already... i heard from my friend that last year's fireworks festival ppl start to camp from 12-1...

wah...12-1??? no wonder they we called Singaporeans..haha

if you're planning to get a good camping shot from promemede, try like 3pm? if not, i advise you not to go anywhere near esplanade area already. this fireworks might be a lil more low profile compared to the ones at ndp, cos ndp is still a public holiday after all.

Guys, I will be joining you at the designated meeting spot, I will not go to the floating platform.

But I see it's raining heavily right now, what hapens in case it's also raining in the afternoon? The outing still goes on?

Hi ppl,

Nice meeting you Darkis, Darrell and also Haze.
Too bad did not meet up with ericyhs, xxhellinvaderxx....I guessed you guys also enjoy the shoot. Will post some pics in few days time.:)

Hi ppl,

Too bad did not meet up with ericyhs, xxhellinvaderxx....I guessed you guys also enjoy the shoot. Will post some pics in few days time.:)

Steplim...i turned up but i didn't see you. Was wearing orange walking about with a white shirt plump guy. hm..haiz..

but i enjoyed the shoot..hm..how's ur shot?

anybody going to tanjong rhu area???

Did you go there?
I was at the Esplanade bridge. Reached there at about 6.40pm and there were already many people there but only single line. I took up the second line behind two young girls and requested their permission to set up tripod between them. So lucky got a very clear view of the firework. Nice but too bad, fireworks too near to us on the bridge and no city skyline as the background. But still managed to take some shots.

Did you go there?
I was at the Esplanade bridge. Reached there at about 6.40pm and there were already many people there but only single line. I took up the second line behind two young girls and requested their permission to set up tripod between them. So lucky got a very clear view of the firework. Nice but too bad, fireworks too near to us on the bridge and no city skyline as the background. But still managed to take some shots.

i were there with another cser... brought my bicycle in haha... really had a difficult time... i reached there at around 8.45 =P and i got the city as backdrop... got a few nice shots =DDDD anyway u got msn??? if u have u can pm mi ur msn =D

Did you go there?

haha..was also @ the bridge..haiz..no city as backdrop lei..not nice...

Where is a good place to shoot the fireworks? I'm planning to go tonight :)

Steplim...i turned up but i didn't see you. Was wearing orange walking about with a white shirt plump guy. hm..haiz..

but i enjoyed the shoot..hm..how's ur shot?

I was wearing a yellow T-shirt+vest standing next 1 fullerton hotel facing the sea. It was very crowded.:what: . Sorry, didn't get to meet up.:cry:

I was wearing a yellow T-shirt+vest standing next 1 fullerton hotel facing the sea. It was very crowded.:what: . Sorry, didn't get to meet up.:cry:

hm..sorry about that. Nevermind, I am sure there are chances that we get to meet up =P

Oh ya, before i post any pictures in here, i would like to ask, this section can post pictures?

Hi Cser,

For those whom are going for tonight shoot, you can meet up.
Due to some urgent matter, I will not be down tonight. :cry:

So you guys enjoy yourself.:)

hm..sorry about that. Nevermind, I am sure there are chances that we get to meet up =P

Oh ya, before i post any pictures in here, i would like to ask, this section can post pictures?

yes, you can.

Hey man,

It was very nice meeting you and Darrell. :D

I hope I took some good shots (just a few though). I will post them after I return home in Greece, in the end of the month.

Cheers to you guys,
Dakis. :)

Hi ppl,

What time do the actual fireworks happen ?

Planning to go tonight but will be shooting a video for a change.

Just want to share below fireworks shot. I will post a few later.:)

20070817_4054-Fireworks.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.