NDP firework shoot schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

Latest Updates:

We have below ppl confirmed meeting for fireworks shoot on coming Friday.

17/8 (Friday)
1. steplim
2. Driver-hloc
3. Darrell
4. Darkis and Friend
5. mattc (my firend)
6. Amos (my friend) (will try)
7. xxhellinvaderxx

For those whom indicated interest, please update list above if you want to meet together, else......:)

Just a gentle reminder and slight change of meeting place.
We will be meeting at Merlion park,

Venue : along promenade, just opps. ONE FULLERTON.
Time : 6 - 6.30pm
Date : 17/8 (Friday)

I will be wearing a vest and hat/cap.

Thinks to bring along:
1) DSLR of any brands or even Point-of-shoot with manual funtion
2) Sturdy tripod
3) Cable release
4) torch light
5) black card (optional)

So see you.

added in. i dun use DSLR but i am using sony-H9, can i tag along? Sorry for my newbness, what ish cable release and black card?

I confirm will be there.

Say, do we need a ticket? I read that in order to watch the show from Marina Bay Platform we need to purchase a ticket from the 'Uniquely Singapore' booth over at Orchard Road.

But do we need one, to stand where we'll be?

Hi Steplim

Thanks for this notice. Will contact you when I am there.

Cheers!

I confirm will be there.

Say, do we need a ticket? I read that in order to watch the show from Marina Bay Platform we need to purchase a ticket from the 'Uniquely Singapore' booth over at Orchard Road.

But do we need one, to stand where we'll be?

You need not purchase ticket to shoot from the promenade, it is an open public area.:) Iam not too sure whether will they open the Marina Bay Platform and whether you need a ticket though.:dunno:

Just read on straits times that the fireworks will start at 9pm.... lasting 12-15min. Wow.... we meet at 6-6:30pm, thats means a waiting time of 3-2.5hrs....... anyone thinking of bringing majong ?? :D

Just read on straits times that the fireworks will start at 9pm.... lasting 12-15min. Wow.... we meet at 6-6:30pm, thats means a waiting time of 3-2.5hrs....... anyone thinking of bringing majong ?? :D

hahaha...mahjong...=P

anybody got any idea where the will be shooting the fireworkz from?

Bro xxhellinvaderxx,

Can I join you all? I'm a newbie.

Regards
Eric

how come u answer your own question :bsmilie:

Firstly , I'm not too sure if this year firework location is similar to last year location. if the location is more or less the same spot , then i would say that Tanjong Rhu is a good place to view firework.

Hello All,

The actual fireworks starts at 2100hrs but as per last year experience, you need to come early, say before 7pm to secure a good shooting spot.
Moreover, you may not be able to gain excess if you arrive late.
Anyway, I should be there around 1830hrs and you guys just look for me (Vest+cap/hat) SMS me and for those whom are early can join me shooting some night scenery and a mini picnic, hahaha!:) .

This is a time for those photogs whom want to try out some night shoot and I am not going to miss.

I believe the crowd will be even worse tomorrow. BTW, I will be shooting tomorrow as well.:thumbsup: (maybe with my family)

Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007
Event Dates : 17th Aug 2007 to 18th Aug 2007
Time of Event : 1700 - Fringe Activities
2100 - Fireworks
2115 - Fringe Activities Continue
Venue: : Marina Bay
Category:Family Entertainment, Special Programme

xxhellinvaderxx, I tried to PM u but your mail box is full.

It is ok to shoot with pns dcam but need manual mode and bulb mode+black card.:)

Hello all,

If you have a ticket to the floating platform to view fireworks at comfortable seats, better view, please go ahead. For those whom still want to shoot in the midst of crowd but with no restrictions from organiser, please meet and join the fun. C U!;)

actually meet 6-6.30 is kinda late already... i heard from my friend that last year's fireworks festival ppl start to camp from 12-1...

Firstly , I'm not too sure if this year firework location is similar to last year location. if the location is more or less the same spot , then i would say that Tanjong Rhu is a good place to view firework.

Hi
Are you going there (tg Rhu near to Costa Rhu condo) on 17/8? I will join you if so.
PM me your contact. I will pm mine to you to meet up somewhere? Good to go with someone rather than alone.

Ray

Hi
Are you going there (tg Rhu near to Costa Rhu condo) on 17/8? I will join you if so.
PM me your contact. I will pm mine to you to meet up somewhere? Good to go with someone rather than alone.

Ray

i might be going down to tg Rhu also... i think that will be the only place with lesser ppl bah...

Status
Not open for further replies.