NBA finals - Spurs vs Pistons

Who's going to win the NBA finals?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the Spurs can wrap this series up tonight!

Go Spurs!

a_horry_268.jpg

2 minutes to go man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Spurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn... Pistons won't go down without a fight...

Game 7... Win or go home... Come on Spurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

If Spurs don't reduce their turnovers in Game 7 and if Piston keeps up with their tight D, don't expect Spurs to win. We expect a closed game again in Game 7, I think all depends on how Spurs tighten themselves and who wins the clutch :)

Pistons were playing tight D in the final minutes, and forced the Spurs to miss shots after shots. Manu was getting clamped at the end. I thought he really messed up things near the end. And the Spurs free-throw shooting is terrible.

But I still believe, Spurs will prevail. :sweat:

I think Detroit played fierce and played well. Spurs was giving points away too cheaply in the 3rd and everything sort of collapsed in the 4th. To be honest, I don't think Spurs can win this with the way they are playing now. ;(

I wanna watch game 7 live. Any coffeeshops in sg that shows espn basketball?

If Detroit can keep reducing their turnovers and turn up their D, it should continue frustrate Spurs. (unless Spurs come up with a secret weapon to surprise Pistons, like Robert Horryin Game 5). Spurs need to play a more precise and quicker game - because Detroit get into their D a bit too fast for the Spurs.

yo im a student in singapore for the summer and i must see this game tomorrow morning.. . the only problem is that i cannot find a place anywhere in this country to watch it!!! jake, or anybody else, can you lemme know where i can go???? any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated...

whoa...haha... u and i have totally different probs. im singaporean doing summer school overseas... tomorrow morning have class!! AHH and have TEST so cannot SKIP!! AHHHHHH *GRRRRRRRRRR* SPURS SPURS!!!

you must be a hardcore basketball fan to register and post this. :thumbsup:
i would advise you sit at S11 and pursuade the uncle to tune in for you if it's in the early morning as not much people around.

dude, you have no idea... ive been callin places and everything and nobody understands my southern accent, so they all tell me i have the wrong #!!! lol... anyway, im @ NUS and i really would like to know where specifically i should go b/c nobody around here has cable or espn... ive tried callin all the S11s, but nobody gives me any info at all... can you fill me in on where i should go??? where are you watchin the game???

joebob2318 said:
dude, you have no idea... ive been callin places and everything and nobody understands my southern accent, so they all tell me i have the wrong #!!! lol... anyway, im @ NUS and i really would like to know where specifically i should go b/c nobody around here has cable or espn... ive tried callin all the S11s, but nobody gives me any info at all... can you fill me in on where i should go??? where are you watchin the game???

Sorry Joe, I myself also couldn't find a place to watch in Singapore! I called S11s, and that's the bloody same response they gave me. Damn, now I'm on the internet looking at the play by play and also listening to the internet radio. It's pathetic.

Go Spurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joebob2318 said:
yo im a student in singapore for the summer and i must see this game tomorrow morning.. . the only problem is that i cannot find a place anywhere in this country to watch it!!! jake, or anybody else, can you lemme know where i can go???? any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated...

Joe, where are you watching now man? Arghh, damn, the game is almost gonna finish! Whatever, Spurs must WIN! :angry:

Tie at 59-59
10:14 SA - B. Bowen enters game for T. Parker
10:14 DET - T. Prince enters game for L. Hunter
10:22 DET - R. Wallace makes shot
10:36 SA - Personal foul on T. Duncan
10:48 SA - Personal foul on M. Ginobili
10:48 DET - B. Wallace offensive rebound
10:49 DET - R. Hamilton misses a 13-foot jumper from the right wing
11:15 SA - T. Duncan dunks the ball. Assist: B. Barry
11:22 SA - M. Ginobili defensive rebound
11:23 DET - L. Hunter misses a 22-foot jumper from the left wing

Status