Naked Nude Xxxxx Rated

Status
Not open for further replies.
should be in this month's maxim...I've gotta check.
the shot's just abit out of focus because it was the last shot of the day and I was exhausted and I was shooting at f/2. the focus actually ended up on the grass in front....oh well.

yes littledigitalartist that will be great...do drop me a message with your contact so I can get in touch with you in the future

Finally I get to see pic 1 in a viewable size. Very nice colours! :)

Very hot!!
(very cute thread subject to get everyone's attention!!)

:thumbsup: sexy!

I like the pics as I find them very well done. After so many years of taking pics, not one of thtem can come close to what is shown here.

The pics are in the March Maxim magazine by the way.

With that look, she need not to do much to keep me up there for awhile. Hope there's more shots with H2O. :thumbsup:

i can help , i like the way you compose the pics. Can Teach ? 97517218 mobile.

it's all natural light with a white styofoam board as a reflector
thanks for the offers of help, will get in touch with y'all soon.
next up may be bangladeshi workers.hurhurhuhur.

mattlock said:
should be in this month's maxim...I've gotta check.
the shot's just abit out of focus because it was the last shot of the day and I was exhausted and I was shooting at f/2. the focus actually ended up on the grass in front....oh well.

yes littledigitalartist that will be great...do drop me a message with your contact so I can get in touch with you in the future

Yep, I got a copy, and was thinking of learning from the pro who shot them- was wondering who it was.

Great shots - :thumbsup:

The 'wet' shot was the 1st main photo :sweat:

i'm actually uncomfortable with pose 3, the angle and pose makes her hips very wide. Look at picture 1, the hips is not as define as picture 3. Just a newbie comment.:)

ok I just HAD to reply to that posting about her hips being wide...
I like wide hips
I like them HUGE.

nice style of urs. like the way you put it in :)

HuGE huh! hehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.