My post got DELETED???

Status
Not open for further replies.

invert_studio

Jun 8, 2004
Hi all mods and admins,

I am trying to sell some flash gallery templates and just wonder why it is deleted? Well I am confused as you all treat photograhy gallery as not related to photography. I am not selling web desigining service, but a ready made flash templates. I am not competing with the gallery service by clubsnap as it is entirely different market. While I really appreciate the mods and admins hardwork for making clubsnap a better place but I hope there are also some good reasons for deleting a post. Thanks.

Sorry web-related stuffs are not allowed here. Irregardless gallery template or web template, its considered web-designed related.

Thanks

PS : I edited your signature because thats considered commercial advertising. Thanks

Jason Ho said:
Sorry web-related stuffs are not allowed here. Irregardless gallery template or web template, its considered web-designed related.

Thanks

PS : I edited your signature because thats considered commercial advertising. Thanks

Hi Jason,

Thanks for being frank and direct. It just frustrate me that no one take time to make a stand and put things straight. I respect your stand and will abide by it. Thanks.

invert_studio said:
Hi Jason,

Thanks for being frank and direct. It just frustrate me that no one take time to make a stand and put things straight. I respect your stand and will abide by it. Thanks.

No problem. In fact you asked similar questions before like this .

In future, if you are in doubts of things that you can post, PM the admin before posting. If your post is deleted (in fact we never delete, we only moved for archive), then you can safely assume that its not allowed.

In the way, it will make everyone less frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.