My "Photojournalism" Take On Chinese Opera, Festival

power set... must start learning from you alreadi

very nice experience, very nice set, thanks for sharing.

:thumbsup: Exceptional set. Thanks for sharing.

best Royale With Cheese so far. You're getting better by the minute.

really nice bro... may I suggest you send this into Steve Huff's daily inspiration page... would be excellent to share these beautiful pics of the dying art of chinese opera to a wider audience!!! :thumbsup:

milopeng said:
Exceptional set. Thanks for sharing.

KWYLEE said:
best Royale With Cheese so far. You're getting better by the minute.
Thanks guys! Still trying to improve!

really nice bro... may I suggest you send this into Steve Huff's daily inspiration page... would be excellent to share these beautiful pics of the dying art of chinese opera to a wider audience!!! :thumbsup:

haha! Quite good idea actually but I think I'm not up for it! lol!

Which pic should I submit?

pixlebrain said:
lol i also agree.. cheese usually gets better over time, like wine..

zk-diq said:
The older the cheese the better the fumes
lol! Decomposing like blue cheese :bsmilie:

zl-diq said:
apply to singapore only
Yea, cannot fight the Bejing Opera!

Hi Gary,
Ooops i discovered your thread quite late, but wow these make up an amazing series. Very well done, man.

Love this series!! Thanks for sharing :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

hamutar said:
Hi Gary,
Ooops i discovered your thread quite late, but wow these make up an amazing series. Very well done, man.

Srono said:
Love this series!! Thanks for sharing

perfect Gary.....

Thanks guys!

& welcome back Dan!

Should tag every pic with "Hexar RF Hexanon 50mm f2"... i'm sure your 50/2 will move very fast! :thumbsup:

Should tag every pic with "Hexar RF Hexanon 50mm f2"... i'm sure your 50/2 will move very fast! :thumbsup:

He will use a diamond tip drill bits sign his name on the rear element of the lens.
Collector items.

cannot lei, not original liao! haha!

Anyway, just an update. I went this week to visit the opera troupe again. Printed the shots for the aunties.

Heavy critic going on when I pass the pictures to them! Can see the sweat dripping down my bow! haha!

Last edited:
cannot lei, not original liao! haha!

Anyway, just an update. I went this week to visit the opera troupe again. Printed the shots for the aunties.

Heavy critic going on when I pass the pictures to them! Can see the sweat dripping down my bow! haha!

Like this auntie.....look at her face!:bsmilie:
5104805468_934b3aaae1_z.jpg