My Newbie toy shot series ^^

thanks nikkie ^^

Fireflies
4881860773_a5e2e9b7b8_b.jpg

the watching tv with gf shot is nice.

How many levels did you have to create to get the firefly effect?

3layers of LED christmas lights ^^

chinese valentine yesterday..so decided to do something..well..nothing fanciful..no special lighting..or special idea..just a simple shot =)

4900916125_158db55731_b.jpg

chinese valentine yesterday..so decided to do something..well..nothing fanciful..no special lighting..or special idea..just a simple shot =)

4900916125_158db55731_b.jpg

damn nice.... :thumbsup:

4923350732_5a8f8e7868_b.jpg

after 2hours of shooting(158shots)..cant really get a usable shot...instead we have corn flakes all over the places...my hair..my tshirt..my pants..the wall..table..floor..flash..camera..tripod....lol...

dont think trooper would ever want to do another splash shoot...neither do i.... XD

TS, you should conduct a still life photography workshop, I'll be more than happy to be your student!! :D

Hi, all very pro shots! Very nice!

Can I ask what lens you using?

@ayatokanima
haha..thanks..but seriously..im too lousy for that...just messing around only..im here to learn from all the sifus =)

@shuttercounts
err..which photo u mean??i have 90mm F/2.8...50mm F/1.4...135mm F/1.8..2470 F/2.8..and 70-210 F/4(but hvn use this one to shoot b4)...i use diff lens for diff photo..depend on the setup n my own requirement...so i dont really have a fix lens to take all these shots ^^

after 2hours of shooting(158shots)..cant really get a usable shot...instead we have corn flakes all over the places...my hair..my tshirt..my pants..the wall..table..floor..flash..camera..tripod....lol...

dont think trooper would ever want to do another splash shoot...neither do i.... XD

Gotta salute you for this.

4928376733_6a154cc0f1_b.jpg

was trying to make the alphabets floating in the air...but it was too troublesome...so decided to scrap the idea..lol..

not very happy with my job recently.. =(
4934434546_0c129a2ed3_b.jpg

anyway..shoot this for my phone's wallpaper =)

Love those pictures!! Take more! Actually, you can offer to do cover shots for toy catalogues/magazines, etc. I really believe that you'll be able to take SPECTACULAR:bigeyes: shots!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

very lovely.. love your every shot.. i can't say anything much.. not at your level to give you appropriate critics.. ;)

-=edited=-

Last edited: