My Little Jim Poon RF Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathan_wong

Jul 29, 2005
Pasir Ris/Thomson
www.ez-stab.com
Was clearing out the dry box and glad none went rotten.

Here are some of them, over 10 years of hunting and looking and disqualifying candidates. Only the China and Japan ones...

They are like babes...... sometimes, not sure if I should sell them.

But wat to do, Singapore industry going down hill.... have to relocate.

If you love them, cherish them. And if you can, adopt them for me :)

3dff3a81.jpg

35c53759.jpg

246fcbb7.jpg

Rollei point and shoot. In Hong Kong got to fight for a mint one, but in Singapore no body wants. Why?

Lens is HFT 40mm. Beats all Leice shite to hell. Don't believe? Try one. $400 bucks, I dont want a Leica.

This one made in Japan. So is Jip Poon RF. Not true German Bismark.

8fe38e3a.jpg

7c54dc82.jpg

Minolta Himatic. Took me so long to find a mint one..... Picture is superb... Minolta can make lenses.

Pictures quality very nice, colour is super

Talk about Minolta, then comes Konica. I love this RF. But never shot with it. :dunno:

d6a323ac.jpg

ae0a1c7c.jpg

7a465a3d.jpg

The top is the flash Hot shoe to fire the flash. I fired the flash many times, but this camera never took any film nefore....

This one sure touch the nerves of many. Cannonet . Made in Taiwan. I never shot with this sample.

However, as a kid from 12-15, I shot many B&W using my uncle's Cannonet in Malaysia...

4ef0ae8c.jpg

07f482f0.jpg

300f4e4c.jpg

KIEV!! No money to buy Nikon RF lah. Ridiculous price. $4500 for the same thing as listed here.

d138c3fb.jpg

c380e2ba.jpg

Shot one roll before. Super nice pictures!

Oh....... this one Made in Russia.... NOT Japan. Sorry...

So cover the KIEV and replace by Nikon it will be a NIKON!! ha ha!

Ever been to Sheng Yang? Yes, I had a girl friend there once, and she was Korean. This was a present from her bought in "Shi Jia Zhuang" also in Liao Ning

8b6c87be.jpg

a5418aef.jpg

645, vertical composition. Seagull type Cooke Lens 3 elements. Everything works, but I dont use it.

What is the result of running in and out of Tithes with a father who loves Yashica?

Lot of Yashica Camera and Contax shite. Here is a mint Yashica GSN that is 100% new and not used with box

28d4dbab.jpg

ad024722.jpg

Made in Hong Kong. Not Japan. Really nice picture.

Was Hong Kong ever able to make Camera?? :dunno:

Want a FAKE LEICA?? Get a Yashica GTN. From far look the same, or even more fierce!

e4a9daca.jpg

4655c429.jpg

6a19c162.jpg

I love this camera. Have 6 of them. 3 in use. 3 in total time capsule. Dont know how long they will stay alive. The electronics will one day disintegrate.... (capacitors leaking).

Forget about those F3.5 or F2.8 ****. They dont live to anything. In the Era of 70s F1.4 glass lens was something.

get this Yashica Lynx F1.4. Super quality and mechanical. I won a price shooting a model with this RF

f3a86994.jpg

ed61fbfa.jpg

The electronics is IC but hopeless. Keep the lens. Will kill your Contax or Rollei or whatever, it is a RF 45mm F1.4. See to believe!

When Yashica first made the T series, the T3 was the best. Superb F2.8 Zeiss lens.

All the T4 and T5 can see quality dropped.

e282d9c9.jpg

3c8a863e.jpg

Super nice pictures from Zeiss glass!

More RF..... many from China.....

Pictures shot with a D70s plus Tamron 90mm F2.8 macro... with some tissues over the flash.

Have a macro flahs, but the Darn D70s dont work with it!! :dunno:

Yes, these were collected over 10 years from USA/Japan/UK.....

Hard to find good ones in Singapore. The weather would kill them if not taken care properly.

With Digital age coming, these look like another world alteady :)

Very nice Jim Poon collection:thumbsup:

Haha yes an amazing collection indeed, my jaw dropped at the conditions of the GSN/GTN....

I also want to adopt!! hhah

Status
Not open for further replies.