not balls get gf for what.. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Ask wad?
You," You flirting with another guy ar? Cheating on me is it?"
Yr Gf," Noo...oo, I never."
You," Dont lie to me. *name say hv"
Yr Gf," So you would rather believe him then believe me is it:?"
Gf slaps you and walks away.

2 choices.
1.If you already hv another girl as backup, then dont give a care abt yr gf.
2. If you really really love her. Go beg on yr knees.

Advice frm the amateur.

Just my 5 million dollar home.

Just ask her loh saying "I heard from a reliable source that you fell in love with a new 70 200mm which is bigger, longer and faster den my and its dark in color! issit true or just a rumor? ;p

Just ask her loh saying "I heard from a reliable source that you fell in love with a new 70 200mm which is bigger, longer and faster den my and its dark in color! issit true or just a rumor? ;p

If she said "Yes, so what?"

The reply with a "Oh, I guess its no use showing off my 100-500mm right now...well then good bye" :bsmilie:

If she said "Yes, so what?"

The reply with a "Oh, I guess its no use showing off my 100-500mm right now...well then good bye" :bsmilie:

not good enough

use this one
2433187773_48aee7236d.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wah you show cannon (no pun intended) ppl also scared la...overkill

this one 100x magnifiying i think.:bsmilie: wad a big canon!

ifur gf still not happy...

hubble_telescope.jpg

is the hubble good enough for her to take photos?:sweat:

Her options on who she wants to be friends with as a human being are still open :bsmilie:

She is only your GF .... not your wife or property..... just accept it and move along or abandon..... up to you

Last edited:
Flirt means what ? Talk talk or wink wink ..... ? Her options on who she wants to be friends with as a human being are still open :bsmilie:

grow up, live with it or move on if she wants to widen her circle of friends or you cannot hold on to a relationship or if the other party does not respect you enough to value the relationship ........... who are you to question?

She is only your GF .... not your wife or property.....

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yah.... if the answer is negative.... den its now much are you willing to let your Pro series body go.... who knows the Pro series body will come back to you if you proof to be the good lens. :)

come on lah TS.... gf flirting u already cannot make it, if u got no balls to confront her or the guy then forget it.

when your woman start flirting (i assume that never happened before even in her previous relationship), either u lousy liao or this relationship no use liao.

u decide and carry on. not asking 3rd opinions should trust or no trust.

be a real guy, plenty of things to do and build up your charisma.

come on lah TS.... gf flirting u already cannot make it, if u got no balls to confront her or the guy then forget it.

when your woman start flirting (i assume that never happened before even in her previous relationship), either u lousy liao or this relationship no use liao.

u decide and carry on. not asking 3rd opinions should trust or no trust.

be a real guy, plenty of things to do and build up your charisma.

why cannot be girl?:cry:

Since when is this place degenerating into EDMW?

haha .... school holidays la :bsmilie::sweatsm:

but would prefer it to be "Sex and the Forum" episodes...

Maybe should start a corner here... To utilize our super duper cams and paparazzi wannabes.
Offer prize for cheating spouse

Soon someone is going to post a new thread like,

"My photography buddy said he said my fav model flirting with another photographer in my photoshoot session": :dunno:

Time to learn the art of PI photography

Status
Not open for further replies.