My first

Status
Not open for further replies.
ermm.. may i know what make you chose the D80 kit over other kit like canon? so far how is it? thinkin of getting something like this range to start with.. thanks..

Erm, its still hard to say, the camera not even a month old. Haha:) I am still adjusting to Nikon's style, have been using Canon cameras for a long time. Hmm, I choose Nikon, to try something new. I've tried Canon 400D and found it quite bulky. Yea, but that's my point of view lar. :p

New year comming...shoot more to improve skill...:thumbsup:

Yea i will. But i just bump into a problem ):

So fast start to poison ppl liao... :bsmilie:

Hahaha yeah lor!

Btw the 105mm VR is a good lens although too pricey for me. The VR noise mechanism is a distraction to me as well, when I tried it out a few weeks ago. :)

Msbinary -> What problem are you facing currently?

Erm, its still hard to say, the camera not even a month old. Haha:) I am still adjusting to Nikon's style, have been using Canon cameras for a long time. Hmm, I choose Nikon, to try something new. I've tried Canon 400D and found it quite bulky. Yea, but that's my point of view lar. :p

Wat problem...:dunno:

Wrong usage of the S priority mode. ;)

shoot more post more :)

Yea zac08 got it right, wrong usage of S priority mode:embrass:

Buggy: I will, but my computer has died on me! ): Can't post for the time being.

Yea zac08 got it right, wrong usage of S priority mode:embrass:

Buggy: I will, but my computer has died on me! ): Can't post for the time being.

Get a new lappy....:bsmilie:;p

Yes, get a new computer! ;)

AxeLa is passing you a new type of BBB (buy buy buy) virus syndrome.. :bsmilie:

wow, u found the 400D too bulky?
:bsmilie:

i agreed with SolBadGuy,
personally i had problems with handshake,
after a month testing on my friend's Nikon D80 kit,
i settled for Sony Alpha A200 coz it comes with image stabiliser to offset my handshake,
afterall it is the person behind the machine that is doing all the work,
remember,
let the machine work for you instead of the you work for the machine :D

my 1 cents worth of sharing

At first I thought sylvieb wanted to start operating a photography school but paying $3000 for a camera is a problem becos he/she is a student...

Anyway...like what the above threads said, why base your purchase on an online poll??? Have you personally tried any of those cameras yourself? Are you basing your purchase on getting the latest and most "tok-kong" equipement available for your budget just so you have the latest and most "tok-kong" equipment? Do you realise that if your budget is below $3000 and you blow it all on a camera, then you will be seriusly frustrated when you find that you have no money for lens and flash and tripod and stuffs? Have you asked yourself these questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.