My first photo montage project in SG

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks good though the flickering film look abit distracting :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nice clip..
"here in SG"?
curious.. arent you local? ..:cool:
thanks.:) Just having fun with it. Nope . I am not local yet. Hope be 'local' soon. heheh!

looks good though the flickering film look abit distracting :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
xiexie. I was trying to make it look like an aged film . Maybe I need some tweaking on the backgrounds.

thanks.:) Just having fun with it. Nope . I am not local yet. Hope be 'local' soon. heheh!

xiexie. I was trying to make it look like an aged film . Maybe I need some tweaking on the backgrounds.

nice job on fcp with motion background.
have fun with it .

nice job on fcp with motion background.
have fun with it .

Thanks samvision..:) I used a combination of livetype and motion . Motion is pretty cool tool for weddings. just drag and drop --that's it.

nice photo montage. care to teach us fcp?

Sorry, but i find that the flashing in the background is a bit distracting. I always did mine using MemoriesOnTv. Its much easier and faster.

Sorry, but i find that the flashing in the background is a bit distracting. I always did mine using MemoriesOnTv. Its much easier and faster.

Thanks Dodol. I have changed the background already but havent uploaded at youtube yet.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.