My First Model Shoot (22Feb04)-3 lovely gals' outdoor pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
its in china.. they just recommended me this book. hahaha.. And my chinese is so lousy.

innovas1 said:
its in china.. they just recommended me this book. hahaha.. And my chinese is so lousy.

Arrgghh.... Nvm, but that's the exact title? U happened to know the author and publisher?

they don't even know.. hahaha. I guess I will have to wait till someone brings it over from china.. then I'll need your help in translation.. I only do english to chinese translation, not the other way round.. :bsmilie:

innovas1 said:
they don't even know.. hahaha. I guess I will have to wait till someone brings it over from china.. then I'll need your help in translation.. I only do english to chinese translation, not the other way round.. :bsmilie:

No prob, if u ever know just tell me. :) And I can do both-ways translation. :devil:

y0ngcheng said:
if i'm not wrong.. did i saw astin in one of the pic? :D

well.. astin is fully photographed in the 16th picture (or 3rd from the back).

1/4 only in last pic.

AJ23 said:
No prob, if u ever know just tell me. :) And I can do both-ways translation. :devil:
ok thanks. :)

innovas1 said:
:eek: need to earn more money!!! and spend it! :sweat:

how much does it cost for one session of such shoot out?

lizter said:
how much does it cost for one session of such shoot out?

Its about $60 per shoot, we only hire good quality models.
Next shoot is studio on this coming Wednesday.
Interested?

innovas1 said:
anyone knows of what is the english translation of this book: 美国摄影教材?

I think I found the book, this book is by the New York Photography something one?

The chinese version of the book got 2 volumes, cost $72, with a lot of colour and black/white photos. Availabe at Chang He Bookshop, somewhere near Bras Basah Complex.

Look to be at least 700 pages+++ in total. :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

AJ23 said:
I think I found the book, this book is by the New York Photography something one?

The chinese version of the book got 2 volumes, cost $72, with a lot of colour and black/white photos. Availabe at Chang He Bookshop, somewhere near Bras Basah Complex.

Look to be at least 700 pages+++ in total. :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

woa! does it have english version? coz i can't really read chinese..

innovas1 said:
woa! does it have english version? coz i can't really read chinese..

There should be an english version, because the chinese version is translated from the English text!

Tried to search Amazon but can't find any, unless got the exact book name and/or the ISBN number, else a bit difficult to find.

But anyway, the chinese edition is there, got lots of information, time to brush up chinese. :sweat:

AJ23 said:
There should be an english version, because the chinese version is translated from the English text!

Tried to search Amazon but can't find any, unless got the exact book name and/or the ISBN number, else a bit difficult to find.

But anyway, the chinese edition is there, got lots of information, time to brush up chinese. :sweat:

ok thanks. I'll go there if I have the time to do so.. U know the opening hours?

innovas1 said:
ok thanks. I'll go there if I have the time to do so.. U know the opening hours?

Think the opening hours is 11am-7pm, Monday to Saturday. Sunday they close a bit early, maybe 6pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.