My first Malay Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
my 2nd malay wedding. Held at the void deck. This time round, it's more elaborate and colorful.

Here're a few to share, still in the midst of processing the rest.

Details
2.jpg

Bride
1.jpg

Very rich and aharp creamy tones...care to share ur set-up??:D

Wow very Sharp and creative,:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: you sure you only got 2 wedding under your belt :bsmilie:

Wow very Sharp and creative,:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: you sure you only got 2 wedding under your belt :bsmilie:

thanks. i shoot wedding but this was my 2nd malay wedding. new experience for me.

thanks. i shoot wedding but this was my 2nd malay wedding. new experience for me.

maybe its 100 chinese AD and 2 malay ad.... :bsmilie:

wahhhhhh.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Euphoria

Way to go. Love those colours and composition. As always, can see you put your heart into this.

Congrats...

thanks buddy.

quick go get the monster! we can then shoot together!

Euphoria

Way to go. Love those colours and composition. As always, can see you put your heart into this.

Congrats...

Angle, composition, creativity...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cheers!

wow........:eek: very sharp and very creative...:)

Euphoria

Upzzz for the week. waiting for new pics!!!

Would you mind sharing with us some of the DO's and DONT'S in shooting a malay wedding or Nikah? :thumbsup:

keep it up. v sharp

btw, what lens did u use?

Hi, I always think colour works better for Malay weddings. This series doesn't quite capture the joy and celebration that typifies these kinds of weddings.

That's just my opinion.

Same opinion here. Dun seem to sense the joy. The occasion is solemn enough and by using the BW tone, the tone is even more solemn. Again this could be a matter oof opinion.

Oops! Sorry, just saw the second series. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: in terms of colours and composition.

Bro, I got the damn monster... now to find lenses for it. Keep up the good work.

another malay wedding.

the bride is actually japanese. wonderful experience, especially the dinner at the ARTS HOUSE. Small cosy affair. Guests were invited to give speech about how they got to know the couple, the fun times they spent together at uni etc. Not forgotting the little secrets about the bride and groom. Very personal, very heart-warming and very emotional!!!

will post pics later.

here're some photos of the bride getting ready.......

PREPARATION

chiaki1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.