my First Choice brand battery report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaiahfortythirtyone

Jul 17, 2005
Clementi
i used 4x First Choice AA batts yesterday to shoot my bro during his prom night. used in sigma DG500 super flash.

i fired only about 50-60 shots at almost full power cos i was using bounce. tehre was no discernible difference as compared to when i used my sanyo 2500mah batts in terms of recharge time.

the batts are still going strong and unfortunatly i have no way of indicating how long the batts last in my sigma flash as i have no compeltely exhausted it yet.

but for $4.95 for 4 batteries, i'm not complaining. but i would certainly bring backups always.

P.S you can get it from Shop and Save supermarkets.

:)

lol. Everyone go jurong east. :bsmilie:

Isaiahfortythirtyone said:
i used 4x First Choice AA batts yesterday to shoot my bro during his prom night. used in sigma DG500 super flash.

i fired only about 50-60 shots at almost full power cos i was using bounce. tehre was no discernible difference as compared to when i used my sanyo 2500mah batts in terms of recharge time.

the batts are still going strong and unfortunatly i have no way of indicating how long the batts last in my sigma flash as i have no compeltely exhausted it yet.

but for $4.95 for 4 batteries, i'm not complaining. but i would certainly bring backups always.

P.S you can get it from Shop and Save supermarkets.

You mean the brand of the battery is "First Choice" ? Not rechargable battery like Sanyo rite?

haha yah brand is "first choice."

wah...now u all go chiong. i better chiong 2 more sets first. :bsmilie:

chunger said:
You mean the brand of the battery is "First Choice" ? Not rechargable battery like Sanyo rite?

Its First Choice rechargable 2100 NIMH batteries. First choice is an OEM product of Cold Storage, Shop N Save and Giant.

wow.... that is damn cheap for 4x 2100 NiMh batteries sia. Going to get 2 sets later tonite. Thanks for the info man. ^_^ Cheers.

ehh...nonono. the ones i bought were 1600mah for $4.95

i didnt see any 2100mahs around. does 'first choice' have 2100mahs? how much are they?

i didnt see any 2100mahs around. does 'first choice' have 2100mahs? how much are they?

Even at that price, it is considered cheap.

er.. where is shop N save in jurong east?

Oops, must have mixed up with the 2100 i saw that comes with the charger. :bsmilie:

value for $

Shop n Save at Jurong east is near the CPF building. its at the other side, facing the condominiums. :)

not too bad la. i used in my flash, then transferred to A95, then now using in torchlight for a camp tt ill be going for today. still going strong

Status
Not open for further replies.