My boss is a bas**** thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*whistles.....some boss not bad la....

Same pattern in the same time of the months?

Same pattern means - they get very temperamental at certain times of the month...U know what I mean :nono:
So, it kinda spoil the mood of many staff ...
Maybe I am just unfortunate and co-incidence...one boss after another....
One bitten Twice Shy..... 3 times bitten....... better not try haaa

haha....i have experienced that before too.... Another case is that last time my boss asked me to help him process something...But i have aready told him that i am SUPER busy and might not have the time to do for him now...ask him to task someone if it is really that impt, but he say "nvm take ur time....no hurry" and he left for the toilet.

10 mins later...

he come back ask me have i completed it aready? I told him its like 10 mins only.

"Hey, i tell u to take ur time doesnt mean to take ur OWN SWEET TIME leh! I wan it to be done IMMEDIATELY!"

ahahaa mine similar....that time ask me get quotation for a peripheral, and that company is in the states, locally no distributor. that was like 10am on friday here...so i emailed them immediately, but knowing the earliest they can reply will be friday night our side due to time difference.

boss came to me bout 11am asking me "how? what's the price?" then give that slightly dis-satisfied look when i told him not possible to get it now

mookie is your boss? :think:

heh no...me is lowest life form in coy...always get stepped upon and pick up the pieces

personally i think some management level bosses lose contact with what's going on at the ground level...yes i know they have stresses too, different set of job scope...but they should also know some of the difficulties we bottom-dwellers face as well...

but they should also know some of the difficulties we bottom-dwellers face as well...

Be your own boss then.
and
you can start to abuse your employees like your boss.

:p :think: :p

I have quite a few 'baskets' where I work.
What the Fish!

my boss (mgr) left co like 2 weeks ago.. i missed her already.
now i have to face my ahem GM (we call him GrandMa since hes worse than our grannies) directly and i think he's really a pain in the arse. nothing much i can do, cept to think that all crows are the same :devil:

you guys should go read some dilbert... :bsmilie:

Same pattern in the same time of the months?

Skali if one month late then how???? Mood also can change due to hormones level upside down...lagi jialat !!!!

heh i read dilbert everyday to relieve stress...am now considering printing out some strips and sticking them to my cuby...

am also seriously considering sending an email to my IT dept cc: my boss and ask them how come i never receive my boss's email to me the next time he "sent" email over...then sit back and see what's their reply

My Boss is French... Also known as french fries, french bean and " chiam taow loti". Every morning gives us "french toast and french butter"!!! :hung: Now all of us "plein de french merde!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.