Must give way to buses

Status
Not open for further replies.
even buses must give way to VVIPs! sometimes its who more important that counts. :cool:

They just risk their own lives - but cause problems to others when they get killed.

I once saw a video of a biker squeezing between two trucks. The two trucks slowly moved together and you can see him squashed by both of them - recipe for disaster.

sounds like "fast n Furious" with motorbike!

More and more colors on the road, turning into a Picasso piece of art?

I think at least 3 in 1 car and you should be allowed to ride in the bus-lane, or a specified carpool lane. Something to that effect. But definitely single-drivers should be penalised.
WAH. another kind of lane, and we'll all be dead. 1 bus lane, 1 carpool lane, 1 normal lane. die man. HMMM. maybe we should have a motobike lane too, just like china.

Is it really that hard to give way to a bus? Or even to other cars? So you get trapped behind 1 bus for a couple of minutes. Oh no, that's the end of the world! You're delayed by a couple of minutes, or maybe less than a minute!
it's not hard giving way to them. it's hard and frustrating when you're stuck behind the same bloody bus the whole of your damn journey!

but yes, i do try and give way to buses when time permits.

Those are just the snobs lor, like those driving luxury/expensive cars and thinking we must give way to them
hahaha. if you don't give way to them, they'll just LL and stick to where they are. i always believe so long as you're driving to the traffic rules in sg, don't be afraid of idiots touching or knocking you, at most just claim insurance and make a big hoo ha. hahaha.

oh. and i think those who drive big big cars are damn scared of small cars scratching them. HAHA.

my stand in this is bus should be treated the same way. IF there is jam, then let every vehicle on the road be affected.

Sometimes as a driver, I feel very TL when I see no bus on the bus lane and I have to be in a jam just right besides it.

We all pay road tax, why should drivers of different vehicles be treated differently.
YES YES. KNN CCB, this new implementation is damn ****ed up.

Agree with you.
Regarding motorcycles, I often feel the riders are more daredevils than mere users of the road. Amazed how confident they are zooming pass two cars at 90km/hr on the highway, cut in front of me just to 'teach me' to I am driving slow, overtake on the left when I am turning left.
But then, maybe just that I am too sensitive ;)
ha. you haven't seen malaysian riders. they ride as if they're sultans riding back in malaysia.

oh there's this saying, for a car, metal protects flesh. for a bike, flesh protects metal. so if another of these idiots cut in front of you, 'teach him' the above saying - speed up. :D

They just risk their own lives - but cause problems to others when they get killed.

I once saw a video of a biker squeezing between two trucks. The two trucks slowly moved together and you can see him squashed by both of them - recipe for disaster.
wah. faces of death ah! haha. do you have the link? we should actually recommend this vid to the TP. ask them to use it as a new 'Ride safely - Won't die' campaign.

it's not hard giving way to them. it's hard and frustrating when you're stuck behind the same bloody bus the whole of your damn journey!

but yes, i do try and give way to buses when time permits.

Dude, you assumed you cannot overtake them after giving way.
I always give way, and when there is a chance, I overtake them.
Win-win ma :bsmilie:

WAH. another kind of lane, and we'll all be dead. 1 bus lane, 1 carpool lane, 1 normal lane. die man. HMMM. maybe we should have a motobike lane too, just like china.

I think he/she means one lane for both bus and carpool.
This idea is already used in Aus.

Status
Not open for further replies.