Mumbai & Bangkok & Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
U are right, a relatively clean leaders are essential.. if the ppl use their hearts and not their minds, the nation is in trouble! So occupying the airport is a solution?

If this happen in China, what will happen?
That is why it's complicated... both sides are determined to get their way. Occupying the airport just shoots themselves in the foot. I guess that must have been a desperate measure.

To me it shows that the Military was against former PM and anyone associated to him or acted for him, with the new political alliances formed by the Democrat Party maybe that is the way forward for Thailand.

If this was to happen anywhere else not just China... any party that has backing of the military wins lah.. unless people revolted like those happened in Philippines when B. Aquino was assasinated.

../azul123

That is why it's complicated... both sides are determined to get their way. Occupying the airport just shoots themselves in the foot. I guess that must have been a desperate measure.

To me it shows that the Military was against former PM and anyone associated to him or acted for him, with the new political alliances formed by the Democrat Party maybe that is the way forward for Thailand.

If this was to happen anywhere else not just China... any party that has backing of the military wins lah.. unless people revolted like those happened in Philippines when B. Aquino was assasinated.

../azul123

I agreed with you wholeheartedly. The situation in Thailand is more complicated that one can imagine.

Everyone must look at the interest of the country. In this, their indvidual gain sets the priority. They just want to take over power and built up their political asset.

Of course the military did not support the ruling party. When they declared a state of emergency, the military nor the police moved.

They were hoping that the King could help, unfortunately he said nothing.

U need a strong leader to set a direction. A weak leadership puts the country into ...!

Last edited:
I agreed with you wholeheartedly. The situation in Thailand is more complicated that one can imagine.

Everyone must look at the interest of the country. In this, their indvidual gain sets the priority. They just want to take over power and built up their political asset.

Of course the militaty did not support the ruling party. When they declared a state of emergency, the military nor the police moved.

They was hoping that the King could help, unfortunately he said nothing.

U need a strong leader to set a direction. A weak leadership puts the country into ...!
This should also apply to the Thai gov. of former PM, they were strong leaders popular leadership.. they thought that their corruption could be ignored because of their strong support from rural folks... they are now proved wrong.

../azul123

Singapore Goverment so strict. Should be safe bah.:thumbsup:

This should also apply to the Thai gov. of former PM, they were strong leaders popular leadership.. they thought that their corruption could be ignored because of their strong support from rural folks... they are now proved wrong.

../azul123

They wanted and needed to be in power so that they might not be prosecuted. The longer they stay in power the better it is for their pockets.

The morale of the story is ..do you want this type of leadership?

Strange... do you know all the three ex-PMs are related?

Singapore Goverment so strict. Should be safe bah.:thumbsup:

U are right. I rather live/stay in a safe society.

I like to quote this. I have said it many times.

One of my German Bosses said" Singapore is one of very few countries in the world where you can walk safetly along the road in the middle of the night..."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.