Ms colour is a lousy supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine you are the supplier, where is your responsibilty to your customer. They have problem, do you just push away. Come on man just be a responsible guy to everybody including yourself.

Your thread title already comes close to libel. Please cool down and start assessing the situation from a neutral end.
The warranty situation has been explained already: 7 days 1:1 exchange by the shop, all the rest goes via Canon. Shops don't do a quality assessment of the goods they get delivered, that would require them to open all packages which is not possible in all cases. I'm sure you have noticed already certain quality labels on packages. If you have inspected the camera in the shop and purchased then you have accepted the camera in the condition "as is". Since you cannot even safely state whether the lint was in the lens when you purchased the camera I suggest you stop blaming other people. Every claim after 7 days is useless, the shop is not obliged to exchange. If they do it's nothing but goodwill. Your next point is Canon Service Center. Anybody else opening the camera will viod the warranty (pls see T&C of warranty card).
Secondly: leave it up to CSC whatever they want to do. If they open the lens and use a blower then it's their decision. Finally you want to get rid of the lint and not a discussion about Quality Control and service activities, correct?

There's a simple concept you can't seem to grasp. The warranty of the product is offered by the manufacturer, not the retailer. Hence, there's nothing wrong asking you to go back to Canon for assistance.

Hahaha, actualy I'm on my way. A day leave applied just because this problem. How trouble you think, if MS colour can assist me in this matter.

I can bring the deffect camera for you to check if you can find it under the room light. I will get you a coffee out of that.

It is a deffect that not easily can be discover, is it my fault to have discovered the deffect after 2 months.

How do you prove to MS that the defect is not caused by 2 months of usage? Go figure.

Your thread title already comes close to libel. Please cool down and start assessing the situation from a neutral end.
The warranty situation has been explained already: 7 days 1:1 exchange by the shop, all the rest goes via Canon. Shops don't do a quality assessment of the goods they get delivered, that would require them to open all packages which is not possible in all cases. I'm sure you have noticed already certain quality labels on packages. If you have inspected the camera in the shop and purchased then you have accepted the camera in the condition "as is". Since you cannot even safely state whether the lint was in the lens when you purchased the camera I suggest you stop blaming other people. Every claim after 7 days is useless, the shop is not obliged to exchange. If they do it's nothing but goodwill. Your next point is Canon Service Center. Anybody else opening the camera will viod the warranty (pls see T&C of warranty card).
Secondly: leave it up to CSC whatever they want to do. If they open the lens and use a blower then it's their decision. Finally you want to get rid of the lint and not a discussion about Quality Control and service activities, correct?

Pls take note warranty have not fill due to work traveling recently.

This is the most unreasonable complaint that I have seen so far....you kept saying you can't see it in room light, and yet you expect MS to see it for you? What's wrong for you to go back to Canon? Everyone else did and came back happy :dunno:

like i said in another thread, while customer in singapore needs to be improved, customer's mentality and attitude need to buck up too.

Reminds me of a quote from German writer Kurt Tucholsky: "The German's heaven: being in front of the counter, The German's hell: being behind it."
Seems it's also applicable in Singapore :think:

Pls take note warranty have not fill due to work traveling recently.

Please note that this is not necessary. Your receipt is the key here.

Go and send your camera to Canon and let them check... get done soon and enjoy your shoot again. Cheers...

:)

What happen that if I go to Canon Service?

Open the brand new model camera and give a blow?

Then what do you want Canon to do?

If they fix it, isn't that good enough?

Or are you hell bend on someone giving you a brand new camera in exchange?

If that is the case, you still need to go to the entity issuing the warranty, and that is Canon, not MS Color.

Btw, you should have inspected the camera when you bought it.

You should have used it extensively the first few days to work out any kinks, and then you wont have this problem.

At the end of the day, you have to bare a bit of the responsibility too.

Tell u what

Next time buy grey set so u can demand servicing from the shop... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Tell u what

Next time buy grey set so u can demand servicing from the shop... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Yeah, gray set from Bally or Singsong brothers. Would love to watch the discussion :)

Let's wait & see what Canon says about this matter.
Hopefully TS can cool down & talk to them peacefully.

Oh please...... someone stop that crying baby already.

Buyer always wants to have a reliable shop to buy goods from them. A responsible business man must have a good reputations towards the public. If you are my customer regardless how long you are? old customer or new customer 2 years 5year or 10years ago?

You come to me with your problem, should I avoid or give you the best solutions? If you do not want your reputation goes for the 1st one and let the customer to solve the problem themselve event you called yourself the professional.

TS,

You might want to consider withdrawing your statement as above. From what I gather as you have been using the camera for 2 mths and only found the defect now, to a certain degree you have said it is your fault. But to go back to the supplier to have a 1-1 exchange is quite unheard of after 2 mths. Whenever I buy my camera equipment from CP, they always tell me (esp for lenses) they will do a 1-1 exchange within 7 days if there is a fault not 1) due to an act of god or 2) mishandling on the part of the buyer. If you said that you have not filled the warranty, then the question is why was that not done? Frequent travelling does not serve as an excuse. You can even register online for Canon products.

Buyer always wants to have a reliable shop to buy goods from them. A responsible business man must have a good reputations towards the public. If you are my customer regardless how long you are? old customer or new customer 2 years 5year or 10years ago?

You come to me with your problem, should I avoid or give you the best solutions? If you do not want your reputation goes for the 1st one and let the customer to solve the problem themselve event you called yourself the professional.

I've been buying from MS Color for ages and I'm damn sure they will ask me to go down to Canon should the same happen to me. :bsmilie: If they were to help customers take back cameras with problems ... then they will have to start a new department to do so. Honestly, I don't think any shop will entertain you after so long. If you do come across one, please let us know. Hope you camera is fine now.

In what way is MS not reliable in this instance? They sold you a cemare without warranty? Or a fake? What's the best solution you think they can give you? A new camera? And then have yo going back 2 months later asking for another replacement? Get real. I'm sure they can do without you.

Imagine you are the supplier, where is your responsibilty to your customer. They have problem, do you just push away. Come on man just be a responsible guy to everybody including yourself.
If I am the supplier, the obligation will be the T&C printed on the receipt such as 1-for-1 exchange within the 7-days period. After that, you go deal with the manufacturer.

From your logic, if I bought a camera and keep it in the storeroom for 364 days, on 365th day I open it up and the found something is wrong, you will still expect the supplier to do a 1-for-1 exchange?

BTW, where are you from?

Sound like a taiwanese consumer.
No offence, that's how the taiwanese work, go to the dealers.
But hey, this is Singapore.

It's a good laugh though. Hahaha.
Why don't you STOMP it?;p
(That's what STOMPER does anyway...:bsmilie:)

Status
Not open for further replies.