Moving to Ponggol. Help needed?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
New base to shoot in and shoot from :)

Hi Loupisk you may want to check out the PhotoAid thread here in CS under Kopitiam. Almost all the guys there are from the ponggol area.

Hi Loupisk you may want to check out the PhotoAid thread here in CS under Kopitiam. Almost all the guys there are from the ponggol area.

Almost all of us from there is here to congrats him in coming to Punggol..:bsmilie:

Wanna make savings. :bsmilie: Now can start learning fishing techniques.:bsmilie:

Some Ponggol shooters always put out a fishing line when they go shooting sunset or sunrise at the beach.

Better not to tie your fishing line to your Manfrotto. Once a big one almost pulled my camera and tripod into the sea leh.

Welcome to Punggol. :cheers:

It's a great place to live in, except every morning you curse at getting to work.

Best of all, a lot of CSers are around here too. :thumbsup: Soon Punggol can have it's own photographic society. :bigeyes:

Hey thks all of you guys to welcome me in your neighbourhood ! Thk you so much ! Feels good to think that there are already some friends waiting.

I guess there will be a few Csers at the house warming party !

Okie ! Let's do it : I will order 10 crates of beer. (no Joke). Free flow for everyone!

And in the evening. We'll go to the beach to either shoot the nature or the eventual models at the party, if any.;)

Can anyone shoot straight after the 10 crates of beer? :bsmilie:
Welcome to Punggol!! The most peaceful estate in Singapore. (IMO) :D

Hey thks all of you guys to welcome me in your neighbourhood ! Thk you so much ! Feels good to think that there are already some friends waiting.

I guess there will be a few Csers at the house warming party !

Okie ! Let's do it : I will order 10 crates of beer. (no Joke). Free flow for everyone!

And in the evening. We'll go to the beach to either shoot the nature or the eventual models at the party, if any.;)
Free flow! I am there!

I staying in Sekang and yes, I can smell it at some evening, it was from one of the refinary off the coast :sweat:

A few years back, there used to be a pungent smell when travelling on SLE (around the Lorong Halus area). At times it was really terrible and I used to wonder how would the residents tolerate it (at that time the Sengkang flats were still being constructed). Was that from the refinery or from the dumping ground ? Wonder if the smell is still there. Can anyone confirm ?

All right ! At least one Cser will be there.:D

I'll order the beer next week. Stella Artois and Hoegaarden will do?

Can your neighbour from Hougang join in or not? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: Anyway, I heard Hoegaarden is running out of stock in Singapore. Any type of beer will do, lah. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.