Mould in lenses of Lucky Plaza shop + bad attitude !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TS: are you certain those were dead spots and not floaters in your eyes?

I don't think there is much the distributor can or will do for free with fungus lenses.

The retailer received goods in brand new condition.

With bad storage facility, lenses spoilt. It is fault of retailers for not keeping things well.

Consider it bad luck for this retailer.. Also, such high cost items, they will not let go for cheap unless they have other retailers they do back to back trade.

To be fair, quite a number of reputable shops had defect brand new lens in their inventory. But the more reputable ones may have their ways to remove them from inventory.

Ethics is an expensive cost to the company.

Last edited:
I am just sharing a warning, not an accusation.

if you refuse to warn explicitly, then what is the point?

sue or not, if you are unwilling to take responsibility for your statements, then let me speak others' mind by saying that there is doubt whether your statements are genuine.

you don't need to be from a camera shop.

maybe you just don't like the salesman's face. maybe they refuse to give you the price you want. it is anyone's guess as to what happened for real - if you cannot even step up to level an open accusation with conviction, then pardon me if i take your so-called warning as piss in the wind.

by the way, you should do more searches. got people complain about every single shop in singapore before. have you seen anyone getting sued? :bsmilie:

if we all believe 'warnings' so easily, i can easily smear the reputation of anyone and any organisation i want.

no name....... and call this thread a warning thread???

try reading another version of this incident here

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2633342

lol.

ruckyplaza...

i faint.

the best part is the person quotes this information:

bingo i search thru cs.. found that we are not the only ones with that prob
according to some replies it appears that the problem is related to their 8 days return policy.. some pple use already return and they just take and sell it to another idiot

based on a thread praising lord's here apparently, which doesn't have anything about mold there. talk about misinformation and misrepresentation.

i did a quick google search of combinations of "lords" "lord's" "fungus" "mold" "mould", nothing turned up except for this very thread. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

hmmm....r we on the same page as what is mouldy on the lens?

i repeat. we need to establish if the TS has correctly identified fungus/mould on the lens.

look dude, if you confidently rejected 3 lenses for fungus/mould at the shop why are you afraid the shop will sue if you named it...unless there's a possiblity you were wrong?

by the way, you should do more searches. got people complain about every single shop in singapore before. have you seen anyone getting sued? :bsmilie:

2nd this. Can one be sued for telling the truth (that's if it is the truth as per stated in this thread)? :bsmilie:

he can be sued for defamation.
whether he wins or not, there will be legal fees involved.

he didn't buy the len, thus he has no existing proof now.i doubt so he has taken pics down as proof too.
in a way, he has nothing to back him up.
in the end, every1 needs to protect themselves

Please explain what is EDMW, btw, are they adults?

:bsmilie: Eat-Drink-Man-Woman, similar to CS's Kopitiam. A mixture of age groups, I suppose. ;)

in a way, he has nothing to back him up.
in the end, every1 needs to protect themselves

you watch too much american drama.

it is not so easy to just happily sue people like that.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=619246
this guy got proof that the other guy told him shutter count 5K? he record down?

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=633107
this guy got proof that the lens was great when he received it from seller?

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=633319
this guy got proof that he did not sit on the camera and let it fire at burst mode for 2 days to get 120K+ shutter count?

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

didn't u say they could be aliens?

this one confirm is alien

teletubbies.jpg
:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.